Shard shop character. How long will it take to get?

Just thinking that usually you only get like 2 shards for a characters surely it will take forever to 7* it?

Replies

• Options
    Apparently it will be more accessible then the other characters in the shop. Hopefully that's right
  • Options
    They said about 2 months for f2p
  • Options
    Someone did the math a few days ago
  • Options
    The more 7-star characters you have, the faster it should go.
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • Options
    According to my calculations, 825,697,519,528 hours and 59 minutes and 10 seconds.
  • Options
    If we get 2 shards for 300 points in the trade in shop and you want to unlock him...

You need 40 purchases ( 40*2=80 shards)

40 purchase X 300 points in shard store = 12000 shard points

12000 shard points divided by 15 = 800 single shard trade ins. (1 shard traded in = 15 shard points in shop)

The quickest most efficient way would be to make 160 purchases in galactic war where you trade in 400 points to get 5 shards for a player maxed out.

Ouch...

I think it would take even more if you wanted to use light/dark battles or cantina battles to get a single shard. I don't even want to do the math for that.

• Options
    Two months could mean 2 shards per day (4 star unlock would be 80 shards needed).

To put this two-shard/300credit assumption in perspective, getting a 4-star GG is equivalent to 800 normal character shards, or 12000 shard shop credits (SSC). To 7-star a normal character, you need 330 character shards, so to 7-star GG (3300 regular character shards) at the current rate would cost 49,500 shard shop credits, or 165 days if you had the correct amount every day.