Undeserved Territory Wars: Flawless Victory Acheivement

We just completed our first territory war and we were awarded two achievements. The first achievement for getting first victory which we earned. The second Territory Wars:Flawless Victory which we did not earn, we were only able to clear five territories. I want to bring this to your attention so you know there is an issue.
It probable hasn't been reported because who's stupid enough to give up free stuff, apparently me.

Replies

• Options
    Lol I like how you just own it. Happened to my guild on the first TW run. Just took the rewards gladly. We’ve since cleared the map a few times, so doesn’t make much of a difference.
  • Options
    The achievement award won't improve my play by much, but when applied to 34 player (most of which are between 65-75th level) it is significant. I'll happily take the awards, but it is an issue that someone at least need to be made aware of.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    It appears that you have to win a TW and you have to clear the board in a TW, but they don't have to be the same TW for the achievement to trigger.
  • Options
    If the achievement were to work that way (and by the achievement description it doesn't, Territory Wars:Flawless Victory - Successfully won a Territory War by defeating every territory), we still wouldn't get it because it was our first territory war and only conquered 5 territories.
  • Options
    I posted this issue in bug forum already, no response yet
  • Options
    My guild has never cleared the board and when we won our first TW we received both Territory War Achievements.