Arena Team Help?

I'm finding that I'm having a hard time with some of the meta teams (CLS, R2, Baze, Chir., etc.) in the top 20, and curious if I should switch up my arena team, based off of my current roster.

https://swgoh.gg/u/maximaslada/collection/

Right now I'm running Zihilus lead, Zooku, CLS, Thrawn, Zylo.

I've considered switching out Zooku for Sith Trooper (almost at 7*), but then...maybe just drop the Zihilus lead altogether..? IDK. Definitely like being 1 of 3 people in my arena top 50 not using lightside, but would appreciate the community feedback. Thanks, friends.

Replies

• Options
    Im a very new player but wouldn't be smart to either fully use nihilus' lead completely or totally not?
  • Options
    That's my thinking, but an all sith team gets crushed by the meta teams so i've substituted for Thrawn, then I'm sitting there with a Gold CLS and now...rethinking my life. Haha. Appreciate the feedback.

Any thoughts on who to run WITH a Nihilius lead, as well as who to run without?
  • Options
    Drop dooku for r2 and play hide the nihlus
  • Options
    That's my thinking, but an all sith team gets crushed by the meta teams so i've substituted for Thrawn, then I'm sitting there with a Gold CLS and now...rethinking my life. Haha. Appreciate the feedback.

Any thoughts on who to run WITH a Nihilius lead, as well as who to run without?

Yeah hahaha, it has its pros and cons. Nihilus has a very weird leader ability, and dooku under dn is very frustrating. i think you will need to keep him. im not very familair with thrawn and cls when not leading. Maybe do trooper instead of zylo?
  • Options
    I'm finding that I'm having a hard time with some of the meta teams (CLS, R2, Baze, Chir., etc.) in the top 20, and curious if I should switch up my arena team, based off of my current roster.

https://swgoh.gg/u/maximaslada/collection/

Right now I'm running Zihilus lead, Zooku, CLS, Thrawn, Zylo.

I've considered switching out Zooku for Sith Trooper (almost at 7*), but then...maybe just drop the Zihilus lead altogether..? IDK. Definitely like being 1 of 3 people in my arena top 50 not using lightside, but would appreciate the community feedback. Thanks, friends.

While playing a Nihilus lead is fun, it's not going to excel at the upper levels because you're just not dealing enough damage with your supporting cast.

If you really want to still run a dark side team and the top level, you really only have two choices: nightsisters or empire under Thrawn lead (Krennic, Death trooper, Stormtrooper, and Shoretrooper).
  • aus10
    189 posts Member
    Options
    Gear up Han asap, and don’t even bother using Zylo. Find a way to put R2 or CLS in there.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Easy fix: Use Cls lead, r2, han solo, thrawn, oldben (in time change with general high ground)
  • Options
    Easy fix: Use Cls lead, r2, han solo, thrawn, oldben (in time change with general high ground)

I agree