Please dev's add aayla secura farm point
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Options
    She's a beast. Oneday it will happen
  • Options
    Aye she is a beast
  • Options
    =_=, im missing 20 shards from her to be 7 star, and 40 from old ben, must have gotten like 300 extra shards for maul after 7 star, guess i wasnt lucky enough with those, or im not whale enough =_=
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Same boat for me Excpet all my excess are on tarkin :neutral:
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    I'll take your 6* aayla and ben all day
  • Options
    I fought her few time in arena and found her so disappointed. My squad Sid, lum, dooku, daka, poggle can destroy Mikers and still have 3-4 heroes left. I think i beat Mikers more than 3times lol.

Yk1FUfT.png
  • Options
    I fight her occasionally in arena. She has gotten lucky a few times with her counters and stuns. One time RNG hated me to much, his QGJ went first and attacked me, Ayala stunned me, calling QGJ back to finish the job. Then Dooku went to attack someone, phasma called Aayla to help him, stunned me again. Same on the next attack. 3 seperate attacks, each calling Aayla and once she called an ally. It was 3v5 with a stun before I actually got a turn. It was over pretty quick.

She does have a decent chance at countering too so if you try to whittle her down, you will pay for it. Best bet is to have FOTP or another high damage 1 shot her. She isn't the fastest toon, and she's a little low on the health. Just low enough to get 1 shouted, but barely. I was unlucky enou to get a FOTP crit on her to leave her with a sliver of health so she could counter and call an assist to kill me. She is pretty beastly, but we'll have to wait till the update to see if she will be meta worthy. I'm hoping so, but the theme has been anti Jedi for a while and I don't think this patch will change that.
  • Options
    The stuns have awesome potential
  • Options
    I´d definately love this :smile:
    My Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes channel: youtube.com/channel/UChbo9FA2_LS9XqlQG1AqXMQ
  • Options
    +1
    also Kit Fisto, please! :smiley:
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • SpeedWeed
    504 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Aayla Secura is one of the strongest Jedi.

Kit Fisto is ok but his special giving potency is weak tbh
  • Options
    /agree

Replying to show interest.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    No
  • Options
    Budres wrote: »
    The stuns have awesome potential

What's the percentage on her stun?

• dough
    641 posts Member
    Options
    maybe the timing of this request is asking for too much, being that a bunch of new toons just dropped... but i'm sitting on 10/50 and was hoping i could follow-thru some day soon... thanks Devs.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Are you guys talking about aayla Jones? Because i have aayla secura and she's far from a beast. She's c team at best.
  • Options
    I'll give you my 7* aayla for one 5* furnace
  • Options
    in the meantime ask them for 500 crystals too.
  • Options
    I'm so for this also, I got lucky a while ago and got a unlock but only 3*. Haven't got lucky anymore on it. keep getting ones that I don't need or just got (like Leia) by luck.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I would not object to this proposal.
  • Options
    Budres wrote: »
    Please dev's add aayla secura farm point

+1 x 9966

Galaxies need more Twi'leks!
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    Options
    Even if she is just on hard nodes, I will be happily doing them three times everyday.
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    LlwllynZ wrote: »
    =_=, im missing 20 shards from her to be 7 star, and 40 from old ben, must have gotten like 300 extra shards for maul after 7 star, guess i wasnt lucky enough with those, or im not whale enough =_=
    because of your money is the reason this isn't farmable. She is one of the best money makers for this game.
  • Bar_Buryin
    85 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Aayla isn't great she is ok at everything and great at nothing the best thing about her is she has assists, decent counter chance, and stuns. Her damage is mediocre but she has good health. Her heal isn't great anymore since the balance update, since she is not hitting as hard she isn't healing for as much as she used to.
  • Options
    I always saw her as an unfarmable light side Dooku equivalent, I have been hoping she would be added somewhere to farm as she would be incredibly useful in light side missions
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I don't disagreewith the OP, but Asoka is more useful to me. At level 75 6* 2 slots from 9, I find she is vey reliant on team makeup- Phasma Liea - to make her shine

Her assist chance should double on counterattack
  • luisgin
    122 posts Member
    Options
    I unlocked Aayla when the game first came out. Had to stop using her cuz she will forever be 3* since in f2p :*(