New Feature

The addition of ability to see what opponents defeats your squad in PvP will be invaluable. It is helpful to know what type of faction you lost to, how fast, who was instrumental in battle, damage outputs and such stats. Since a training area has not been added to the game at least this will help improve squads and gameplay, maybe even a playback feature so we can view the battle which is even better, It stinks tp drop rank and not know to who or why.

Like this, comment.

Replies

• Options
    I like it. Or if you can see who lost to you on defense
  • Options
    Is it possible to also drop rank without losing on defence?

Is it the case that if you are defeated your rank drops by 1 because they take your current rank and you have to drop down to make way for them. Therefore if people above you are defeated you must also drop in rank?
  • Options
    JasFonz wrote: »
    I like it. Or if you can see who lost to you on defense

Yes that would be great also I mean I believe that would definitely improve strategy as to you would be able to have more access to information regarding battles
  • Options

Is it the case that if you are defeated your rank drops by 1 because they take your current rank and you have to drop down to make way for them. Therefore if people above you are defeated you must also drop in rank?

You know I wondered that same thing also or do they just swap out positions? But I think the bump like you were saying is the most likely thing that happens
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

No, if you are defeated, you swap places with the one who defeated you. Others are unaffected.
  • Options
    In Territory Wars? This post is about a playback feature though @Kyno
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I didn't move it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to feedback >>arena.

This idea has come up before. But there are major connectivity, bandwidth, and server space issues to do something like this. Just not sure it is feasible
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Not kyno! Blame me on this one, wrong move
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    Not kyno! Blame me on this one, wrong move

Not mad, was just like huh?
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Moved to feedback >>arena.

This idea has come up before. But there are major connectivity, bandwidth, and server space issues to do something like this. Just not sure it is feasible

Thats understandable but would it be possible to roll it out in stages?