Nightbrothers Of Dathomir X is looking for you!

Darthdane
564 posts Member
edited January 2018
Who are we here at Nightbrothers Of Dathomir X, you ask?

We are a worldwide guild that are part of an alliance, Sons Of Dathomir. We are full of daily, friendly, high level players that participate in heroic rancor, TW, TB, and have upcomming HAAT in a few days. We have a mandatory chat on our Line app, full of useful info, fun zFinn memes, and knowledgeable leadership. Our rancor launch is 2pm CST USA and tank is 10am CST USA.

Are you someone who is at least level 82? 700,000 GP? Have 3 good squads? 5* capital ship? Wanting to earn Han Solo consistently? Getting ready for HAAT? Enjoy playing SWGOH and have a love for Star Wars? Are looking for something new? Then NOD X is the place for YOU!!

Mandatory:
Line
swgoh.gg

We have only a few spots available, so contact us on Line or either in game.
Contact either myself, Darthdane, our recruitment officer, Lyssie71, or our leader, Chancellormatok.
My in game ally code is:
Darthdane: 692-331-561
Lyssie71: 482-634-235
Chancellormatok: 738-496-277

Thank you for your time and consideration, and may the Force be with you!
Post edited by Darthdane on

Replies

• Options
    We now have room for 6 dedicated folks!

We're very close to attempting HAAT, so bring your HAAT-ready squads, or if you're working on them, we'll be glad to help!

Contact us on LINE today!
    vic7sl2sdey3.jpg
  • Options
    This is an awesome guild!!! Officers are great and very well coordinated in TB and TW, making for a highly efficient, effective, and successful guild!!!
  • Options
    Join us!

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X are part of The Dathomir Alliance.
    Our main Guild is The Sons of Dathomir.

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X has excellent leadership. Very informed, fun and active.
    Very well coordinated for all Raids, Territory Battles and Territory Wars.

Reach out to the following:

Ally codes:

Darthdane: 692-331-561
    Lyssie71: 482-634-235
    Chancellormatok: 738-496-277

Growing stronger everyday. Spots will fill fast contact NOD X Guild Leader Chancellor Martok or our Guild officer/recruiter Lyssie on LINE.

LINE IDs:

chancellormartok

Lyssie71

Darthdane

Thank you.

May The Force be with you.

Cheers!

-Jaxx Saber
  • DontDoHumans
    11 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Awesome Guild. Awesome Alliance. Join us, as we work our way towards HAAT. We already destroy T7 Rancor and AAT. We have great communication and an Alliance/Guild full of friendly, helpful, and dedicated players. Get in while you can, so you can reap the rewards from TB & TW.
  • Options
    This guild is for you only if you're looking for great organization, strong leadership, consistent contribution from all guild members, and wonderful camaraderie!
  • Options
    Awesome group and dedicated to the success of all- come join us!
  • Options
    Really really great group of people, and incredibly dedicated and supportive. You will love it here!
  • Options
    Maybe I should post it here instead of in older thread:
    Howdy! Could you please ask your guildmate Golfguy to contact me on Discord, so that we don't attack each other needlessly in fleet arena? Thanks! (discord name LordBane#5216)

Or if he doesn't have discord: my fleet PO is in 30 minutes, when is his?