R2 bug or not?

When R2 gives foresight to a teamate other than Kenobi and that character gets critically hit then Kenobi gets a taunt and exist stealth. If i dispel his taunt then he regains stealth.

I've lost a battle cause of this. I failed to finish off Kenobi cause he regained stealth.

R2 special is pretty straight forward so I think this is a bug

Replies

• Options
    Gaining Taunt does not exit Stealth. If his Stealth buff was not dispelled, he will just return to Stealth after losing Taunt.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Gaining Taunt does not exit Stealth. If his Stealth buff was not dispelled, he will just return to Stealth after losing Taunt.

Ohh actually having taunt does exit stealth. Considering i can still hit him
  • Options
    Yes you can hit a Stealth character that is Taunting but that still does not remove the Stealth buff and he will return to Stealth right after the Taunt buff wears off or is removed.
  • Options
    Yes you can hit a Stealth character that is Taunting but that still does not remove the Stealth buff and he will return to Stealth right after the Taunt buff wears off or is removed.

The buff is gone dude, you're wrong. There is no stealth icon.
  • Options
    cadwane wrote: »

Taunt overrides the stealth but it's not removed. As soon as the taunt is gone, the stealth is brought back to the forefront.
  • Options

Taunt overrides the stealth but it's not removed. As soon as the taunt is gone, the stealth is brought back to the forefront.

This.
    I experienced it a lot in raids.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Correct 100% WAI
  • crzydroid
    7383 posts Moderator
    Options
    Other posters are correct, this is WAI. But for future reference, all bug reports are now being handled by the Answers HQ site:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en