Phoenix farming

Looking for tips on Phoenix farming, already unlocked Hera, have 8/25 for Esra, 7/25 for Sabine, 10/25 for chopper and 5/25 for Kanan.
NB I haven’t unlocked galactic war or reached Zeb nodes yet

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Unlock hera before Ezra as her leadership is key.

Make sure to do cantina energy refreshes every day with your crystals to aid the farming process.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    Unlock hera before Ezra as her leadership is key.

Make sure to do cantina energy refreshes every day with your crystals to aid the farming process.

Yeah I’ve been doing that

• Options
    The grind for Phx squad is real friend, yet the outcome of unlocking Thrawn at 7* is worth it! Keep farming focus!
  • Options
    Honestly farming hera and ezra also gets you chopper. Once you open GW and can then farm Zeb from the store thats 4 easy 7*. Kanan and Sabine are harder unless you have a good arena rank to start. Talking top 100. Then you can get 10 kanan shards a day. But you can put in Biggs or Lando in as a DPS till you get him. Sabine is all luck of the draw. I have not seen her much at all as of late.
  • ManuG
    131 posts Member
    Options
    MolCrudia wrote: »
    Honestly farming hera and ezra also gets you chopper. Once you open GW and can then farm Zeb from the store thats 4 easy 7*. Kanan and Sabine are harder unless you have a good arena rank to start. Talking top 100. Then you can get 10 kanan shards a day. But you can put in Biggs or Lando in as a DPS till you get him. Sabine is all luck of the draw. I have not seen her much at all as of late.

Hera and Ezra are the harderst ones because of RNG in my opinion, I have sim like 15 battles (120 energy) on Hera and get only 3-4 shards xD
  • BridgeBuilder
    47 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    ManuG wrote: »
    MolCrudia wrote: »

Hera and Ezra are the harderst ones because of RNG in my opinion, I have sim like 15 battles (120 energy) on Hera and get only 3-4 shards xD
    The drop rate for shards - be it cantina or normal farm - is 30-33%. 15 battles with 3-4 shards is where it supposed to be, taking into consideration your sample size. I had full cantina energy and did three full refresh(es) with zero shards. But that doesn't mean much. Probabilities work with big numbers. If you get a bad streak just quit and try later.(after sacrificing a goat and dancing naked in the rain, of course)
    Use this:
    http://apps.crouchingrancor.com/Calculators/CantinaPlanner
    Stick to it, it is accurate. If it will be wrong it will be wrong in your favour :)
    P.S.
    For the sake of correctness, you need to be placed top 200 and under for 10 Kanan shards a day. You get 200 from the daily and 600 from the arena reward..

"Frustration leads to impatience. Impatience leads to buying crystals. Buying crystals leads to revenue."
  • Options
    The drop rate for shards - be it cantina or normal farm - is 30-33%. 15 battles with 3-4 shards is where it supposed to be, taking into consideration your sample size. I had full cantina energy and did three full refresh(es) with zero shards. But that doesn't mean much. Probabilities work with big numbers. If you get a bad streak just quit and try later.(after sacrificing a goat and dancing naked in the rain, of course)
    Use this:
    http://apps.crouchingrancor.com/Calculators/CantinaPlanner
    Stick to it, it is accurate. If it will be wrong it will be wrong in your favour :)
    P.S.
    For the sake of correctness, you need to be placed top 200 and under for 10 Kanan shards a day. You get 200 from the daily and 600 from the arena reward..

Wow, 3 refreshes and 0 shards.. I would have shot myself if that happened to me (please karma don't do it)

Thanks for the app, I didn't know about it, I will check :smiley:

P.S: Yeah that is why I said Hera and Ezra were the hardest ones for me, im rank #96 and getting 825 arena shards each day so Kannan as well as Zeb are the easiest :D
  • Options
    Hera and Ezra can appear in other places as well. At level 60 Ezra shows up in fleet shipments. I am level 85 and farmed him out of there.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    There's no big tip just try get higher arena rank for more crystals and keep using sim to earn the shards

For me Chopper was the easiest farm.(7* ages ago)
    Ezra& Hera were the next (Both 7*; Ezra 7* couple weeks ago, Hera hit 7* today)
    Next was Zeb (72/85; Will hit 6* in 1 or 2 days, zeb was the last one I started farming and that was on purpose. I had some ships to farm from gw)
    Worst yet not too bad was Kanan. (95/100; will hit 7* today)

I haven't started farming Sabine yet.(10/25)
  • Options
    incase any new peeps are still wondering this:
    unlock all of them (including sab)
    spend all your arena stuff on kanan till he is 7*
    spend all your GW stuff on Zeb till he is 7*
    spend all your cantina token stuff on chopper till he is 7*
    hera to 5 >ezra to 5>hera to 6> ezra 6> hera 7>ezra 7
    zeb will be first to 7, then either kanan or chopper, then hera then ezra, i dont suggest farming seb till you start on her team (not phoenix) for the raid, or you (wrongly) plan to use them in arena, but unlocking her is important so you can gear her for their ship and start getting zetas and more crystals
    if you are panic farming you can get them from fleet shipments, try to only get ezra here and only if you need to
    dont use any of your guild event tokens (the gold ones that get you hoda and wampa), only use them to get hoda and wampa then for gear
  • JohnLove11
    153 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Your main squad will be Hera, Ezra, Chopper, Zeb and Kanan for a while because the Sabine grind takes so much longer than those 5, but she's worth doing so you can use Ezra for Jedi teams in other game modes later on and still have a good Phoenix squad! (Which is what I've been told by others on a post I did recently, still currently working on Sabine but Ezra is very good with my Jedi team with Bastila lead and GMY so excited to be able to use him for that full time)
  • Options
    No tips...just grind, grind, grind!
  • Options
    I personally went for hera, then ezra as ezra can be used in jedi bastila or GK lead teams and is really good with his zeta, but hera is the only one with the leader ability.

I did upgrade chopper to G10 but I am finding that not including chopper and using the rest is working out so much better than using the rock thrower I call him :P but he is handy in the thrawn event.
  • Options
    Start Sabine early. The Gear you get from there is really low level so do it early. The others are quick and easy.
    The gear farming on the other hand will be long and frustrating as they all use the same stuff...
    It will all be worth it in the end as you'll get great ships and great toons (especially Ezra).