Need Help

Mano
109 posts Member
I am pretty disappointed that Thrawn is back bfore EP.I just hit lvl 74.M not sure if i can 7 star Thrawn..This is my Squad.Can Someone help me or is it impossible to get him at 7 stars at such a low level..This is my profile https://swgoh.gg/u/manoj1992/collection/
Ezra G9
Hera G8
Zeb G8
Kanan G8
Chopper G7

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    You have 10 days push gear up a little bit but you can get it done.
  • Options
    Why would it be dissapointing if Thrawn comes before Palp? Just asking out of curiosity.
  • Options
    You can get him 6*, but 7* is probably not possible. You are missing the omegas, no 7* without omegas.
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Why would it be dissapointing if Thrawn comes before Palp? Just asking out of curiosity.

My level is pretty low mate.Just 75.If he had come during Feb i might have been at Lvl 80 with their omegas ready
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Update:Hera and Ezra are at G9.Rest at G8
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    Mano wrote: »
    Update:Hera and Ezra are at G9.Rest at G8

Hey! Glad to see you're able to make progress with your team before the end of the event. I understand your need for a 7* Palpatine and Thrawn for when R2 comes back around, but hopefully your Phoenix team will be beefy enough after this event to clear them both. Personally, I used a Phoenix team without Sabine. Chopper and Zeb remove the last tier's last phase's Death Trooper buffs after Ezra removes the taunt from a Stormtrooper. This event is probably the most RNG-reliant event in the game, so even when my team was G8-10, it took me several tries to complete it (the 3rd time Thrawn made his appearance, back around Thanksgiving). I did not have any zetas, but I did have several omegas. I used all my primary mods from my arena team. Other than that, I have very little advice besides "try, try again." Best of luck!

*Do try to keep in mind about not double-posting on the forums, though. If you have an after-thought or an update to make, it helps if you edit your last post to include the content with an "EDIT:" indicating that it was not part of the original post. Thanks!
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Cool.Thanks for your tips mate..Very much appreciated
  • Options
    I think it will be hard to get him at 7* if you are not level 85, I'm in the same boat as you (currently level 73), so far i have not heard about anyone doing it without being level 85.
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Options
    That Sucks..Guess it has to be the next time
  • Options
    6* Thrawn will still be very much viable in Arena but i guess you had hoped to be able to use him in your empire team to beat R2, atleast that was what i was hoping for.
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Ya mate.Now i will have to farm some other empire if i need a R2 at 7 stars
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Need an advise .Once i dispell the initial taunt the ST gets back his Taunt.What is the best thing to do?Kill the Stormtrooper or try to dispel it again and focus on DTs
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Stormtrooper has a pretaunt and a taunt and a cool down so you need to dispel twice. If before he taunts you manage to dispel one of the deathtroopers you slash their dps. If not they wil murder you.
  • Options
    yea I’m finding that double taunt really really irritating - tempted to put speed mods on Ezra and chopper to handle it