Smaller territory battles option

Would it ever be possible to be able to start, say, 10v10 or 15v15 territory wars?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Probably not. Firstly they want to promote full active guilds.

Secondly, they would probably have to make a whole new table just to accommodate that, the numbers don't work for less than 25 players (at least that's my speculation beyond my first point for the limit)
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Probably not. Firstly they want to promote full active guilds.

Secondly, they would probably have to make a whole new table just to accommodate that, the numbers don't work for less than 25 players (at least that's my speculation beyond my first point for the limit)

Thanks
  • Options
    Would be a good idea I think. It would allow guilds to deal with players being on vacation,etc. Have less time, etc.

Rewards are easy: Just scale the active GP up to 50 players. So 10 players with 32M GP (3.2M average) would be in the highest bracket because 3.2M @50 = 160M

Another nice benefit is that it would ease matchmaking alot. There are only like 12 guilds above 150M GP, but lots of guilds could put together a group with 1/5th of that. Basically, there would be many more matchup options across the board.

A final benefit would that CG could increase defense teams without having the change the TW UI to go higher than 25 per zone. (not sure if that is an issue, but it's possible).

Would be a really good idea I think honesty.

iN Spectre