Best way to get nihilus shards?

I’m wondering what’s the best way to get nihilus to 6 or 7 stars and I have a limited budget. Would chromium packs be to risky?

Replies

• Options
    Shards from shipments or his single node
  • Options
    Do his single node daily, you could refresh it a day for 50 crystals and if you have some spare crystals, every now and then you buy him in shipments
  • Options
    Yeh not chrome pks. I just bought 3 at xmas an didnt get one nihilus shard but thts good for me as mine is 7*. I farmed him from hard node myself. On the chrome pks i got all useless chars tht i already for most part. Did get 15 kru shards an spirit shards. Other than tht it was all old chars thts been n game long time
  • Options
    @Pieeater420 since I am generally f2p crystals are hard to come by so I was kind of on the edge about chromiums but thanks for the insight
  • Options
    He's a terrible farm but I suggest just sim daily as priority and he'll get there.

Took me an age to max him but worth the effort, despite his drop in popularity in high end arena.

Good luck! :smile:
  • Options
    I have him 7* and he sits on my bench
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Shards from shipments or his single node

This, with a hint of refresh on his single node if it means that much to you.

No chromium.