How well would 6* Executrix fare against 5* Chimaera

Anakin_Skywalker
1801 posts Member
edited January 2018
I know Chimaera is by far the better capital ship than Executrix, but I was wondering if 1 star higher Executrix would do fine against 1 star lower Chimaera.
I'm running Tarkin, Boba, Vader, Biggs, FOTP, TFP,
Reinforcement: Maul, JC, Wedge
https://swgoh.gg/u/lukeamidala

Currently taking 1st place everyday,
Looks like my shard will have some (less than 5 players I guess) 5* Chimaeras this time. Would I have a very hard time maintaining the rank?

Replies

• Options
    It all depends on what they use for a fleet, you will be beaten of course, however it's not likely you will be unable to beat them. Fleets on def are not as good as when on off as always lol
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    @GhostTruckin Thanks
    I haven't looked closely to everyone's roster but most people are running similar fleet as mine, some Fives, Falcon, and Ahsoka ships too. And probably 5* Chimaera owners might add some Rebel ships too. My Reaper is close to being unlocked; 45/50 Reaper, 2*DT, 49/50 ShT, and I assume most of my shardmates would be in similar situation for Reaper.

Interesting thing is, the players who will be able to get Chimaera this time are not the top ranks yet. They are at 10~20th rank,
  • Options
    When they get chimaera , that will change lol. It is a huge difference in playing, and frankly, I love mine. But you need the right fleet with it. Is it unbeatable ? , not at all, is it a pain to beat,?, sure can be lol.

Get that reaper unlocked and built, ASAP, you need that ship whether you want to stick with executrix , or whether you switch to chimaera, reaper is a must have.
  • Options
    I used to run a nice little AA comp that torn everything apart, but of course got wrecked on def, but still took first daily, I got my chimaera, ., well let's say that it took my fleet mates a few days to figure out how to move me, ;)
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Thanks! although my DT will stay at low star for a while because I have to farm Finn, Vets before the next Rey event, I will try do my best to upgrade Reaper!

Edit: I will do. Because do or do not, there is no try. ;)
  • Options
    Good luck, hope it works out well for you lol. Def build reaper as much as possible, it's not the sturdiest of ships somehow, and the better built and better geared your pilots are the longer it allows reaper to survive.