Tarkin adjustment

Aluxtu
420 posts Member
edited January 2018
Can we please bring this ships ability in line with all the others? Why not change it that he summons 2 tie fighter pilots for every active ship, including him. That gives him the maximum of 12 like he has now if his fleet is alive. It seems silly that I can decimate his entire crew, have all 5 of my original ships left, but if he ults its over.

Any other thoughts on this? If his fleet is any good he will still crush me with this but a crap fleet will summon lousy amounts of attacks. Every other capital ships ability is limited by the fleet they have left, so should this guy.

Replies

• Options
    Auto correct really makes me look like English is my second language.
  • Options
    Tarkin, mace and thrawn are all viable and all very good. Ackbar can even do quite well. I'm not sure why you think Tarkin is so much better.
  • Options
    His ultimate doesn't win it everytime. And 95% of the time I've already basically won the match by the time I get to use it
  • ScummerAntilles
    77 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I agree that against Tarkin the other capital ships are still viable on offense. Mace can get his invulnerability off before Tarkin special and neutralize AI launch of ties, it's pretty easy to predict when you need to launch special. Ackbar special can clear out enemy ships with double attacks if timed right. Thrawn speaks for itself. Tie reaper helps a lot with TM manipulation. For special v. special purposes the one that is a problem is that Mace special matters not, even on offense, vs Thrawn. Thrawn cuts through it making it so Mace effectively doesn't have a special.