Rancor Raid reward distribution and MK5 Stun Gun

Can we just have it so that if you tie then you get the same rewards, so if five of you place first then you all get first, having this system would also allow people to get more Han shards.
If not then first come first serve, this will allow guilds to allow certain players without 7* Han to place higher...

Also full piece MK5 Stun Guns should be added to Heroic Tier since its in T5 as a reward, pretty please. (Not the salvage, an actual full MK5 Stun Gun)

Replies

• Options
    So if 50 people solo they should all get #1?
  • Options

Yes, that's how it should work. Do you think that's a bad thing? If so, give an explanation.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

I agree they could do something, I don't think the first place rewards is an answer, but I hope they do something
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    They will never, ever give #1 rewards to everyone. That should be obvious.

What they could do is add up the rewards and distribute evenly. So if 10 people tie at the top, add up the top 10 rewards and then divide by 10, give to each person in the top 10.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    if people can solo, then i understand that they could be rewarded by first place, only problem is that it would have easy abuse that would probably most people prefer by having everyone just 0 as most guild usually do and let one guy solo, there is almost no difference between first and second place.

• Options

Yes, that's how it should work. Do you think that's a bad thing? If so, give an explanation.

My thoughts about it are " People worked towards being able to do it, they should still reap the rewards"
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    It’s not about whether it’s a bad thing, it’s about whether there’s any chance of it ever happening. It was would dramatically increase the amount of loot given out, so the answer is almost certainly no.