Change Username?

So I totally thought we'd be able to change usernames since I don't believe when it originally asked what username you wanted it didn't say you couldn't change it again. However, we can't (unless I missed it somewhere) and now I'm slightly frustrated ... could you either add when you choose your username "this is final" or something like that, or put in the option of being allowed to change it once every "x" number of days/weeks/months?
"...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube

Replies

• Options
    I would like this too... I'm sure it said something about "this is how you will be known" but I went through it quickly, saw "username" and thought I was providing login info. Then, I was also surprised to see that I couldn't change it. :neutral:
  • Options
    mfrazi11 wrote: »
    I would like this too... I'm sure it said something about "this is how you will be known" but I went through it quickly, saw "username" and thought I was providing login info. Then, I was also surprised to see that I couldn't change it. :neutral:

If you submit a ticket in game they'll change it for you! They changed it for me at least :smiley:
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    aspenstar wrote: »

If you submit a ticket in game they'll change it for you! They changed it for me at least :smiley:

Didn't know we could submit tickets, sweet, thanks.
  • Options
    What "type" of ticket did you submit? I tried this as a feature but it seemed to go to the ether.
  • Options
    KairiRhien wrote: »
    What "type" of ticket did you submit? I tried this as a feature but it seemed to go to the ether.

I can't quite remember but it was under technical I believe
  • Options
    I agree... I got interrupted while doing mine... And I'm stuck with a cranky name..
  • Options
    I am so annoyed that they won't let you change your username! I already contacted them and they still didn't help me!!! It is so annoying! I am so frustrated!!
  • Options
    aspenstar wrote: »

I submitted a ticket and got a sucks-to-be-you auto reply
  • Options
    EA games support blows, put in a ticket for a name change and got some kind of generic response that was of no help, I have since lost interest and just quit playing the game, no more money from me!