Has anyone seen this with Cantina Energy?

Darth_Julienus1
394 posts Member
edited January 2018
Not quite sure what has just happened but I thought I would share the story with you to see if this is normal or not.

I refreshed my cantina energy 3 x 100 crystals and reached something like 500 cantina energy as it's midday here and I had the energy bonus. I then sim'ed 10 battle for health mods and quickly got a message that I had reached the max capacity for mods.

I sold a bunch of grey mods and go to my inbox to claim the 7 mods that I couldn't receive the first time.

Then I realize that my cantina energy actually went down all the way to 180.

Have I been charged twice for claiming the mods from my inbox? Is that supposed to be working like that or is it a bug?

Replies

• Options
    It doesn't cost any energy to claim the 'overflow' mods from your inbox. Sounds like you simmed 20, not 10.
  • Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    It doesn't cost any energy to claim the 'overflow' mods from your inbox. Sounds like you simmed 20, not 10.

At this point it's so strange that I'm willing to believe that it was happened. However I remember the sim window showing 3 mods then I had to clean my mods and I claimed 7 mods from my inbox, totaling 10...
  • Options
    Nothing strange. You've reached your max mod limit. You either have to equip some or sell some in order to make room. I have to sell mods everyday in order to keep farming them. If I happen to be maxed out, the overflow will simply go to my inbox. Nothing strange and you didn't lose anything..
  • crzydroid
    7314 posts Moderator
    Options
    Did you scroll all the way to view the mods to see if there were more than three? Did you maybe claim 17?

The max battles a slider goes to is 20. I can see this easily happening.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    And sometimes it bugs not allowing you to scroll. Then you don’t know what you claimed and need to go through them all :(
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you feel you have an issue you need to post it at <<Answers HQ>>. It doesn't really matter if its happened to anyone else. if you open a direct ticket through an email, they may even go in and look at the numbers, but i can't guarantee anything.