Which zeta will put me over the top

I’m gonna have all the Phoenix at gear 8. All abilities omega’d. If it comes down to it, I have one zeta for sure, most likely 2 that I am willing to burn to get thrawn to 7*. Which two would be the most useful? I’m using chopper, not sabine

Replies

• Options
    I did it with no zetas on phoenix but my ezra was g10. Just took good mods and alot of RNG
    But if you want to continue to use phoenix and wouldnt feel bad using a zeta on them I think kanan is the best zeta from what Ive read.
  • Options
    If you really, really need to do it... Kanan. I'd strongly recommend trying everything else possible first though.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Guzzernaut wrote: »
    I’m gonna have all the Phoenix at gear 8. All abilities omega’d. If it comes down to it, I have one zeta for sure, most likely 2 that I am willing to burn to get thrawn to 7*. Which two would be the most useful? I’m using chopper, not sabine

Gear 8 can do the job without zetas if you are willing to play the rngesus game. If you prefer not to play that game any of the zetas should push you over the line so have a think about which characters you use more in other areas of the game or if you only these characters in phoenix I think Kanan's gives phoenix a great cleansing option and Zeb is great for damage.

Unfortunately I don't think fracture can be cleansed so his zeta might not be the most event friendly.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »

Gear 8 can do the job without zetas if you are willing to play the rngesus game. If you prefer not to play that game any of the zetas should push you over the line so have a think about which characters you use more in other areas of the game or if you only these characters in phoenix I think Kanan's gives phoenix a great cleansing option and Zeb is great for damage.

Unfortunately I don't think fracture can be cleansed so his zeta might not be the most event friendly.

but kanan zeta gives ton of turnmeter too. worth it imo
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Naraic wrote: »

but kanan zeta gives ton of turnmeter too. worth it imo

Fair point and foresight can make a big difference too when the goal is to juggle damage.
  • Options
    I absolutely will be trying everything possible first. But if that fails I have no problems whatsoever about wasting a zeta. I don’t really like any of the characters and don’t use any of them anywhere else, except LSTB I suppose. So I guess Kanan it is. Thanks
  • Options
    You don’t need to waste a zeta here. Be patience and try several times (like 30 times). I don’t think s zeta will make too much difference if your strategy and RNG is not good.
  • Options
    Add gear or good mods, not a zeta.
  • Options
    Ok. So I did rounds 5 and 6 with no mods or anything, no problem. Then I got everyone up to gear 8 and everyone but Ezra and hera halfway to 9. Put my arena mods on the team. No zetas yet. Went in, 7* and beat it in one try. Didn't even come close to losing anyone. I honestly couldn't believe how easy it was
  • Options
    Hell with that I love my Pheniox Team and already have Zebb zeta. And if its any eiser then the past 3 times I have been Bi+h€craked by 7th stage of Thrawn event. So sense no one is paying my bills getting me dinner or a wipping my 6. I like always will do what I want and most likley enjoy it this time. This do not zeta for Thrawn , did it with out. Your leaving out the loss of 2 years of life, head of hair or stroke doing so but if you have earned the ability to zeta a toon in your inventory, do what ever one you want. And enjoy it, pat your self on the back when doing so. Most likely your the only one trully going to care. And ai am serious the only thing every one wants you to do is have the lame, crapy near heartattck stroke like experience some 97% of the game community hax to endure. So if ya can zeta a Phoenix Team toon. Do it and go kick Thrawns AreZzzzz and have fun.