Dark Side TB

The mobs abilities you chose....nullify most good dark side toons abilities, on top of the rediculous healing they get....its like fighting zavage...multiple zavages....we get it, you don't like the dark side, in fact most of Star Wars now it feels like the dark side really doesn't get any love....but this is the most stupid rediculous crap I have ever seen and don't give us the one liner of "well its supposed to be hard" then give us rewards for something as difficult as this like zetas or something or tone the difficulty down...Dark Side TB is not worth it, not worth the hassle, and not worth even thinking about. It is not fun at all. Either buff the dark side toons or start to consider taking some of the mobs out so that things are easier, I don't mean tone the abilities, I mean actually remove mobs. I was at phase 4 in the first combat mission...and my zavage literally was fighting for 15 minutes getting no where...until I tried to let him die and then had to literally force close the stupid thing because he couldn't kill any of them and they couldn't kill him sacrificing the whole total of the TB points as a result. FIX DARKSIDE TB AND STOP GIVING US THE RUN AROUND.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Aisiniath wrote: »
    and my zavage literally was fighting for 15 minutes getting no where...until I tried to let him die and then had to literally force close the **** thing because he couldn't kill any of them and they couldn't kill him sacrificing the whole total of the TB points as a result.

FYI, there's a forfeit option, which should give you credit for the waves completed.
  • Options
    I cleared all combat missions and the special mission easy and my dark side sucks...