Question about mods

ManuG
131 posts Member
edited January 2018
Hello guys!

It has been a week and a half more or less when I started playing this game. I'm currently lvl 42 almost 43, my phoenix squad progress amazingly, I'm sitting in rank #96 (I think I can reach #1-50 this week) GW are easy peasy and so.

However, I have noticed that level 50 is coming and with that mods time. These are my questions:

1) Should I focus on them inmediately when I get level 50 or wait until I get my phoenix squad 7*? Because I have noticed that cantina and mods battle share the same energy so I will have to spend double if I want to focus in both at the same time.

2) If the answer is yes, should I focus only in tier 3 health mods? Because the rest of mods require specific squads and that will break the progression of my phoenix squad.

Replies

• Options
    I wouldnt necessarily say focus exclusively on mods immediately at 50 but at least get some mods for your arena team for now.
    Only focus on tier 3's, and as since right now you will only be able to do the health mods then yes focus on those.
  • Options
    You should put some mods on. They will help you. Health mods aren't great but until you can complete the other challenges they'll be okay.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Tier iii health mod challenge to get 5 dot health mods is the begginers starting mods. Don't spend anything on 1 dot or two dot mods and you have a squad for any other challenges.

The 4th challenge for critical chance which requires scoundrels will probably be next as you need to work scoundrels after phoenix for credit heist.

Balancing cantina energy between new characters and mods is the biggest challenge in this game imo. Mods cost credits to upgrade. Let this put a break on you for a while.