The Holy Alliance is Recruiting (3 guilds)

B_One
303 posts Member
My name is B One,

I am one of the co founders of the Holy Alliance - Jedha. We have 3 guild tiers. Our main goal is to pass on knowledge of the game and strategies between all 3 guilds in a shared line group. We are a supportive environment in all 3 levels.

HAAT Guild
Holy Wars Jedha's Revolt

We are an 87 Mil gp guild. This is our top tier guild. Earns over 29.5K daily
Light Side Territory: 37*
Dark Side Territory: 34*

Requirements:

600 tickets daily
Line App
1.5 Million gp or higher
swgoh.gg account

We are currently full but you can apply for the next opening by sending a line message to B_one73 with a picture showing your ally code, gp and also a link to your swgoh.gg account

Middle Tier HPIT guild
Holy Wars Jedha Forsaken

This guild is a step above beginner. They currently alternate between Tier 5 pit and HPIT. soon to be all HPIT. This guild has been earning 25k or more tickets consistently.

Requirements:

500-600 Tickets daily
Line App
swgoh.gg account

There is currently 1 opening. To apply please message st4rr with a picture showing your ally code, gp and also a link to your swgoh.gg account

Beginner/Alt Guild
Holy Wars Jedha Guardians

This guild is a true beginner guild. It has 15 current members and is looking to fill up. This guild is led by the other co founder pyrothraxus. The knowledge to allow you to grow the right way the first time is here for the taking. Join today

To join add ally 775-281-466 to find and join the guild or message pyrothraxus on line app to have him add you.

Thank you,

B One

Recruiters
Holy Wars Jedha's Revolt - Line ID B_one73
Holy Wars Jedha Forsaken - Line ID st4rr
Holy Wars Jedha Guardians - Line ID Pyrothraxus (or ally code 775-281-466)

Replies

• St4rBuck
    8 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hello, we have used our cleanse ability and now have room for a few dedicated mid-level players in Holy Wars Jedha Forsaken.

Contact me on Line if interested.

Line-id: st4rr
  • B_One
    303 posts Member
    Options
    Still openings available in Forsaken and Guardians
  • Options
    Hi m8 here is my ally code 816-477-364 the guild I'm in has only half the active members so it's very frustrating I'm a member of swgoh.gg check me out if you want me invite me ok I play daily
  • Options
    My profile is COLO ONE ON swgoh.gg u can see my gp it's 1.6m n counting
  • B_One
    303 posts Member
    Options
    Please follow the recruiting info above to join. We are looking forward to all joining our alliance.
  • B_One
    303 posts Member
    Options
    Still some openings in Forsaken.

Join Guardians to grow. All beginners and alts welcome there
  • B_One
    303 posts Member
    Options
    We have 1 opening in Revolt, the HAAT guild, follow rules to apply
  • B_One
    303 posts Member
    Options
    one opening still in revolt the HAAT guild. Apply this morning and I can get you in between territory wars
  • Options
    push !
    4 spots open in HW Jedha Forsaken , pref. with 7 * toon due to t6 /heroic raid cycle right now , message st4rr or me on Line with the requested data.
  • B_One
    303 posts Member
    Options
    We have 3 immediate openings in The HAAT guild Revolt. We have also switched to Discord but you can still message me on line. We above to apply. We have 85 mil gp and 37* light side Tb and 34* ds Tb. 5 straight Tw wins
  • B_One
    303 posts Member
    Options
    3 openings still available for immediate fill. Apply today