Colonel Starck no longer in store?

@CG_Kozispoon

I didn’t get a chance to buy his shard pack last time. Is there a reason why he’s no longer available in the store?

Replies

• Options
    You can get his shards in the Guild Store. 450/5 shards.
  • Options
    They probably forgot about it.

The Captain Solo 9.99 USD kept showing up until I finally decided to buy it last LSTB.

They don't like taking your money sometimes.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Thanks for your feedback! Moved

Also, the packs have expiration timers (typically 30 days for new character packs), they do sometimes rotate back in during some events if never previously purchased.
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    yeah, if you look 4x times per day, you might see him once a week. it's to give you a sense of accomplishment to unlock and not at all to foster a gambling atmosphere to get you to spend more
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Pack store, not guild store. Read the OP again.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Shahram1222
    198 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    @Vampire_X

Well, that’s why I asked. I believe his pack was available during the last DS TB, but now it’s not, even though I never bought it.
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    Thanks for your feedback! Moved

Also, the packs have expiration timers (typically 30 days for new character packs), they do sometimes rotate back in during some events if never previously purchased.

• Options
    Maybe it's just me, but I haven't seen him in the guild store in quite some time either. Did they ninja remove him? @CG_Kozispoon
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    No. I'm literally looking at him right now.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya,
    I didn't see any Guild Store updates in our last Update, but I'll go doublecheck.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Since commander han pack is still being offered during LS TB, why not offer Starck during DS TB?
    Hiya,
    I didn't see any Guild Store updates in our last Update, but I'll go doublecheck.

• Iy4oy4s
    2939 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya,

Since you are looking, pleeeeeeeeeease look into when we are getting a GW/arena store shuffle!
  • Options
    yeah, if you look 4x times per day, you might see him once a week. it's to give you a sense of accomplishment to unlock and not at all to foster a gambling atmosphere to get you to spend more

I sense hmmmmm............ sarcasm? :p
  • Iy4oy4s
    2939 posts Member
    Options
    Soooo nothing?