Payout times system...here are a few better ones:

Author
24 posts Member
edited January 2018
I have one guy who either uses a bot, or has the fastest fingers in the entire world, and has also spent (shard mates and I have calculated at various times) over 50k in the game since Sept.

What's great about SWGOH is that there's always a capped out max so everyone else can catch up, but the have to be in first at x time thing could be hacked, beaten by bots, or a feature of latency.

Here are some alternative approaches that would be more player friendly, yet still require refreshing so EA/CG get their money:

--Have to reach #1 once during the day. Everyone is still climbing past one another, and if people move or are traveling, they don't have to get on for their payout at an absurd hour.

--Have to be in #1 for some duration of time per day--5 minutes? 10? 15? Could hop on and do some battling to try to hold onto it for a bit. Might cause more refreshes.

Don't get locked out when someone is battling you--a couple players who battle for lockouts can just both hit #1 with seconds to go, and whoever times is closer--it's riskier--will get it, problem is still hacking with bots and latency.

The arena thing really isn't that fun the way it currently is. Makes us only play arena during our lockout once per day, and have to climb from however far we dropped.

Also, the developer that said the AI was improved with JTR teams--you're a joke. No really. Is that why my scavenger Rey is not under smoke but Old Ben is? yeah, GREAT AI.

Here's another thing that would be fun in arena--give us some AI tools so there's some skill involved--simple "if" clauses--if R2 is about to cast smoke, cast it on Old Ben for instance. hey!
Post edited by Kyno on