Bug found, i was 84 used zeta on a unique skill but when I turned 85 it changed to leadership

So to my frustration I zeta'd asajj ventress unique (I made sure it was her unique not her leadership since I was looking forward to it the most) when I turned lvl 84. When I turned 85 the zeta skill changed into her leadership instead of her unique.

I want to make everyone be aware of this bug just in case this happens to you. It hasn't been fixed yet, hopefully someone will contact me soon

Replies

• Options
    Nice try :D
  • knight004
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    lottery winners apparently don't happen either, because I'm 1 in a million that this happened to. I'm not kidding this bug really happened
  • Options
    I had 100 zetas saved up but when I put one(20) on R2 they were all gone..........(did it work? :D )
  • Options
    This seems highly suspicious to me. programmatically this is very unlikely. Once you get a zeta you got it. There are no methods to change zetas after that. That would be very strange. why? . Their not changing any gear or zetas in every level. so the bug your talking about is probably in your mind. you confused. So anyways if you succeeded to change your zeta message me because I want to change my vader's zeta with raid han solo. :)
  • Options
    Whatever it is you should contact EA support rather than forum
  • Options
    Trolling EA isn´t as funny as trolling the forum ;-)
    The descriebd bug is very unlikely to happen, would say impossible. Giving a zeta is synchronised to the swgoh servers and after leveling up on client, there has to be a zeta merge on the server to have this result. so , also from me: Nice try
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Options
    I’m sorry, Dave, I can’t do that. How is Commander Poole?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>

If you are having an issue please report to EA Help