Schedule of guild events

SeanMcarthur
66 posts Member
edited January 2018
I find TB and TW the most fun aspect of this game but not fan of the current rotation. I think 2 tw in row is to much. Why not make a 10 day cycle with a TB followed by a TW. So every 10th day a TB starts and as soon as it ends registration for tw begins. That allows for 3 tw and 3 tb per month. Maybe have a tb start T the first of month the 11th and the 21th. A tw an tb can run at same time in worst case
With month change (where month is short and last TB is ds which is longer)

Replies

• Options
    So two TW in a row is too much, but having TW and TB at the same time is ok? You know, you don't have to register, if you don't want to.
  • SeanMcarthur
    66 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I prefer tb to tw so that is why 2 tw in row is too much:-). They delay tb so rather want fewer tw. But I don't want them gone
  • Options
    I prefer tb to tw so that is why 2 tw in row is too much

Well I prefer TW to TB so does this make the whole argument invalid?

TB lasts too long for me. I like the flow of TW plus you have the chance of getting zetas. The only benefit of TB (for me) is getting more guild event currency.
  • Options
    Now it seems like we will have 2 tb per month and 5 tw. I would rather it was 3 of each
  • Options
    I prefer rewards, wherever they come from, as much and as often as possible. :D
  • Options
    Tb rewards are better than tw. But I wouldn't mind running lots of tw as long as it doesn't slow down tb:-D
  • Options
    Ehhhh? 2 in a row is too many but you wouldn't mind lots of them as long as tb carried on? Colour me a confused crustacean...
  • Options
    I agree. We need to have more TB because I really like the guild events store and TW gives you jack for guild events store currency.
  • Options
    TB is way better for rewards. TW is just fun for seeing how long we can go undefeated.
  • Options
    Ehhhh? 2 in a row is too many but you wouldn't mind lots of them as long as tb carried on? Colour me a confused crustacean...

Right now they don't run both at same time(except review phase) . And if that is their choice I would rather more tb and less tw. But if they would run tb and tw at same time then bring on the tw:-)
  • Options
    Those 4 free Zeta's are mighty handy though ;)
    I fight the good fight
  • Options
    If they fix high GP contend so tie is not soo easy just vent up against a guild that had crap defence and only focused on fleet we killed them in 4 hours and then they tied us!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm sure they are still fine tuning the schedule, remember these are all new and they don't want to crush us too much.

They probably had a different idea of the schedule when making these events as TBs were shorter. Give it time and they will find a balance.