Galactic Power

The math is wrong. My gp is at 1.6 million but when I add the math it shows that I'm about 1000 off of my real galactic power. Please try to fix if you can. Probably won't but hoping for the best

Replies

• SeanMcarthur
    66 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Soo you want programmerd to look through code for errors because your manual calculations which they can't check shows that the automatic systems is off by less that 0.7%? What are the odds of you doing a miscalculation in manual compared to a automatic system which simply pull All data and add?
  • Options
    Where are you adding it up from? Each individual char?
  • Options
    Where are you adding it up from? Each individual char?
    I'm taking the total character galactic power and the ship galactic power and adding them together to get the total

• Options
    Have you tried closing and reopening the game? Possibly you upgraded something or someone , and the points haven't added all together quite yet, My totals add to exactly the portrayed GP amount, so it's not affecting my GP lol,
  • Options
    Strange, SD would be nice. Mine is spot on.
  • Options
    Have you tried closing and reopening the game? Possibly you upgraded something or someone , and the points haven't added all together quite yet, My totals add to exactly the portrayed GP amount, so it's not affecting my GP lol,
    I've tried that a few times and refreshed my swgoh.gg multiple times as well. Hoping it works it out by itself

• Options
    If your calculations are right. It valid for every player so if your about 1000 off we are too so keep calm. It doesn't matter. but you must be crazy if you calculate every chars :) so you deserve that power. May that 1000 power be with you I hope.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Fives5555 wrote: »
    I've tried that a few times and refreshed my swgoh.gg multiple times as well. Hoping it works it out by itself

swgoh.gg is a third party data pull with no affiliation with CG. It also doesn't update in real time. If you are talking about the numbers only in your app, then yeah, that's an issue. If you are saying your in-game numbers on don't match up with swgoh.gg, I don't know what to tell you dude.
  • Options
    I don't think it's an issue unless the discrepancy gets over 9000.
  • Options
    You never said, does swgoh.gg match the game or your own calculations? Is it off by exactly 1000?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>

If you feel you are seeing an issue it needs to be reported at EA Help to get any attention for a fix.