Squad help

Hey everyone, I'm looking to gear up my new CLS and get him all zeta'd and everything and was thinking of making a team with him as lead, along with Wiggs, R2 and Han (Raid drop). Taking a look at my characters, would this be the best team with CLS that I can make or I should I try for a different team? I'm looking mainly for an arena team. Also, any assistance in making a good Dark Side team would be appreciated. I've been working on a DN lead, with Vader, Palps, Thrawn and Sith Trooper, but not sure if I have characters I can work on that would make a better team. Here is my character list: https://swgoh.gg/u/thanatos7176/collection/

Any thoughts?

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    You are lacking a tank for your rebel team, which you might find problematic. Old Ben is probably the best option if you want one, since you don't have GK.
  • Options
    Who would you suggest replacing with Old Ben? I would think Han, but I'm not so sure.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    If you want to keep Wiggs, then Han is probably the one to drop. If you aren't wedded to Wiggs, replacing them with Old Ben and Thrawn would be as close as you can get to the "Titans" meta team.
  • Thanatos7176
    11 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Still looking for advice on a Dark Side team. Mainly just so I can finish the Hard Mode on Dark Side, my current team isn't strong enough still and I'm guessing it might just be I'm not using my characters correctly or something. I've been trying with Palps lead, Vader, DN, Thrawn and the 5th I've been swapping around trying to find someone that will work.
  • Options
    I did all the DS battles quite easily using a Nihilus lead with Dooku, palp, sith Assassin, sith trooper

But you could easily do it as well with

Nihilus lead, Dooku, palp, royal guard, Thrawn if you don't have sith Trooper.

Honestly, Dooku basically does it all himself lol. Get him super fast and under a Nihilus lead he is unkillable against AI
  • Options
    Ah, well, I don't have Dooku, just never bothered to work on getting him, I was meaning with the characters I do have that I linked in the original post.
  • Options
    @Thanatos7176
    Your best option is to drop wiggs for old ben and thrawn.
    You cant drop raid han no matter what.
  • Options
    Awesome, ty