Cantina store

I am just about to finish farming boba in the cantina store and am wondering who to farm next. I am thinking in terms of raid viability? Any advice is appreciated.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Not a lot of information to go on - who do you already have, what raid, etc. The most useful character there for HAAT is Poe, but only if you have/will have a zFinn team. If you're looking at Rancor, it's QGJ. If Boba is the only character you've worked on there, you probably need to be farming Chopper so that you get your Phoenix team in order to get Thrawn and participate in LS TB missions.
  • Options
    My dude, old daka. Get them nightsisters up and running.
  • Options
    I've just come to this same fork in the road myself. I finished Boba Fett first and then went Daka because I run Nightsisters mainly and she's a good DS healer (one of the only ones in fact) to have around anyway.

Ezra is the only Phoenix I have so far and haven't given them much thought, but I know they're important since there's no other way to get Thrawn. I just don't like the idea of getting a second full rebel squad that I'll only use for one event. The smart move is probably to start on Chopper next, but I'm hoping for someone to talk me out of it.

Here are the cantina store characters and my current status related to each:

Ahsoka Tano - My current Jedi are Barriss, JC, Ezra, Lumi, Plo Koon, Mace, and Guardian. None of them are adequately upgraded, and I don't know if she's a good toon to include on a jedi squad to try to get GMYoda or not. She does have a ship, which adds to her appeal.

Bistan The Rancor isn't a problem for me or my guild currently, so he might be worth getting if his ship is any good. That would also mean farming SRP who I also don't have.

Boba Fett - 7* already

Chopper - don't have any other Phoenix except a 3* Ezea who hasn't been developed at all. Ideally I'd farm them all together. He's important and has both Phoenix and droid synergies.

Fives - Clone Sgt from the start is the only clone I have, so unless he has some great stand alone value, he's probably not going to add much to my overall team.

First Order Officer - Honestly, he's the one I'm leaning towards as the First Order are one faction that I have a decent start on. I just wonder if he's one of the guys I should be farming or is there a better FO squad that doesn't include him?

Hoth Rebel Scout - Needed for TB, but I don't know if I'd use him outside of that. I have a lot of rebels as it is.

Jawa Scavenger - Jawas are the key to one of the better mod sets IMO, but I don't have any others yet.

Jedi Knight Guardian - what purpose does this toon serve?

Mob Enforcer - see JKG

Old Daka - Already 7*

Pao - I like oddball guys like this, but is there any place to actually use this character?

Poe Dameron - Another strong candidate. There seems to be a lot of Resistance events and modes, plus he's another toon that has a ship. I don't have any other Resistance characters yet, but I guess you gotta start somewhere.

Qui-Gon Jinn - I don't have a lot of Jedi, but when I go that way, QGJ is a must have for any Jedi squad and is one of the best Jedi leaders. He's another strong candidate for me.

Stormtrooper - Empire is the next team I plan to work on (waiting for the EP event to come around again) but I've heard conflicting reports on his usefulness on an Empire team. I've got Vader, Tarkin, TFP, RG, Imperial Super Commando and Snowtrooper as is (plus Shore at 3* but haven't unlocked his node) so I think I might have better toons already. Especially after I get Palpatine.

Anyway, I appreciate any advice on what to spend my cantina credits on now that I have Daka and Fett finished.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    You won’t only use Phoenix for one event, they are required in territory battles.
  • Options
    Stormtrooper if you don't want to farm chopper. Eventually, you will need chopper. He is actually a lot of fun.
  • Options
    Phoenix is useful and good for many many things. Very good on D in TW as no matter what they have to spend a strong team to beat them and sometimes 2 or 3.

Stormtrooper is great as part of a troopers team, and they are good overall and required for TB.

If you have a head start on FO then id go FOO. BB8 will be coming again soon.
  • Options
    FOO for Bb8 event.
    Stormtrooper for TB, R2 event, and Empire team, the best tank in game:)
    Bistan for his ship, very good ship.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Wait a week or two before deciding on first order officer, kylo ren unmasked and fosftp will be made farmable somewhere soon. This will change the decision on who fits where in a fo team.

Shoretrooper is the best imperial tank. Storm trooper and Royal guard are probably fairly similar with Storm trooper clearly ahead if you are using a trooper based squad and Royal guard ahead if you are using Palpatine (Palpatine's shock and stun followed up by royal guard's stun can be really good combo).