Active Guilds Looking For Players - January 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Options
    SmugglersRise is a 108M GP guild with 40 Stars in LS Territory Battles. We typically earn 30k tickets per day, and currently rank in the top 25 guilds for raids.

We are looking for active, friendly, and competitive members to join us.

Requirements:

600 Tickets/day
    Must participate in all guild events
    2M GP (Negotiable with higher Arena rank)
    Top 100 in Arena.

Raid Schedule:

HPIT - 1200 PDT every other day.

HAAT - Alternating between 0900 and 1900 PDT, every third day.

If interested, join my Discord server and post your Swgoh.gg profile. Also indicate you wish to join “SR1.”

https://discord.gg/MgZuQsY

If you prefer to contact me directly, I can be reached at SephirothX2#0825. Here's my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/sephirothx2/

I look forward to hearing from you!
    Find me on Discord at Sephiroth#0825
  • Options
    Howdy guys,

DICE here representing ThisIsNotTheClanURLooking4. And just like in A New Hope, we probably are the clan you are looking for.

Our stats:

38/50 members.
    31 mil gp.
    3 Heroic Rancors per 2 weeks. (0 damage in the first 24 hrs)
    A little over 1 AAT per week, almost ready to begin farming HAAT.
    14/45 Rebel Assault
    14/48 Imperial Retaliation
    0.500 in Territory Battle
    Our tickets are tallied at 3:30pm PST and raids start between 4:00 and 7:00 pm PST.

The biggest thing we are looking for is people who are willing to contribute to territory battles, HAAT and most importantly, TICKETS!

Our requirements:
    Level gate is currently set to 80.
    Ideally 800k+ gp
    500+ tickets daily, shooting for 600.
    Participation in territory battles.
    Participation in territory wars.

If you're interested, go ahead and search us on the guild search and join up. We are working on getting everyone into a Discord server so we can better coordinate in territory battles and those HAAT raids we hope to be running soon.
  • Options
    The GSF Alliance is a 3 guild heroic alliance that is looking for more players! We are currently recruiting for our two upper divisions!
    GSF Alpha: 105m GP (49/50)
    GSF Omega: 80m GP (48/50) All guilds run HRancor 3x a week and HAAT 2x a week, with a 24 hour registration period.

Also, all guilds share the same daily reset time (8:30pm EST) and rotate raid start times (9am and 9pm EST).

The Alliance shares a discord server and movement between guilds is free flowing based on performance and daily contribution, so as your roster progresses you'll have the opportunity to move up!
    Message me on discord (hirano#5113) to join!
  • Options
    ANZAC Spirit is an active, semi-competitive Australian (GMT+10) guild that prioritizes respect, integrity, teamwork, and mateship. We are a guild of mature adults with little tolerance for immature behavior and disrespectful attitudes.

Many of our members have busy schedules and personal lives, and as a guild we understand that there is a life outside of the game. In this regard, our approach is to be flexible with how much each member contributes on any one particular day. Instead, we prefer to adopt a holistic view on how much each of our members contributes to the guild, which view takes into account level of participation in events (e.g. TW and TB), rolling average contribution to raid tickets and guild activities, gear donations, level of help/support provided to members in general, activity and 'presence' on Discord and in-game chat, and general overall attitude.

ANZAC Spirit currently has around 40 very active members, and are looking for an additional 5 or so active players to join us. The officers of ANZAC Spirit are extremely active, and put in a lot of work to manage the guild well.

If you are looking to join a mature, semi-competitive yet flexible guild, we would love to hear from you. Our joining requirements are as per our banner below. If you do not meet the 1 million GP minimum but have a good attitude and are active, we would still love to hear from you as it is our strong belief that a good attitude wins every time over an arbitrary number.

Contact Vaethe#2636 on Discord, or join us at our Discord Cantina

SWGoH%20-%20ANZAC%20Spirit%20Banner.png
  • Options
    Kia Ora

KIWI REBELS

Looking for active players please.

Join us and have fun.

Haka
  • Options
    The Pirate Alliance is Recruiting All Players!
    Alliance_Poster.jpg

The Dagobah Pirates demand ask that you:
    • Use Discord (very important for our TB counter).
    • Are getting your 600 a day.
    • Have +2m GP with strong TB squads.

The Dagobah Pirates are a Top 200 GP guild when at a full 50 members, we hit 41* on TB and are looking to improve that by bringing in players with +2m GP or lower with strong TB teams. We always play to win in TW in the highest bracket we can reach with our GP at that time.
    We do also have a heroic level sub guild currently at 65m GP with multiple spaces, anyone under our current requirements can apply to our sub guild to work towards joining us.

Both Guilds are mostly UK based with raid times being between 7:30pm-9:00pm GMT.
    If you are interested in joining you can comment below, PM me or for a quicker response join straight into our discord server using the following link: https://discord.gg/BH7SpvY
  • Options
    p6KkqvX.gif

“Blue Jaig on a Helmet” is currently rebuilding after a reshuffle!

We are a fun, English speaking guild largely based in the UK. We run Heroic Pit / HAAT when we get the tickets (raid start time 11 PM GMT). We have plenty of space as we’ve just moved in from our old guild and so are building pace on ticket collection and territory battles, with your help, we’ll get there.

What we are looking for in recruits:
    - Level 65-85 (We like people to grow with us)
    - Participation in Territory Battles (Capt HS, ROLO, General Veers, Colonel Starck, and Hoth troops are a bonus)
    - Participation in Territory War (If you’ve not got the teams, signing up is still a must)
    - Willing to contribute 400+ energy a day
    - Willing to follow Raid rules (such as: 0 damage for first 24 hours of Heroic)
    - Chat contribution, we’re a nurturing guild and are willing to help rookies
    - 18+ (Sorry kids, we need members who are active on the chat)
    - Activity (We kick after 15 days inactivity if no explanation is given)

Look forward to you joining us imminently.

To join - add me as an ally and I will invite you into the guild, if I don’t reply it’s because we’re full or you don’t meet requirements, please check the date of this post and make a judgement before adding me.

Lead recruiter ally code: 876-884-576
  • Vaethe
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    ANZAC Spirit is a semi-competitive yet flexible Australian guild that prioritizes respect, teamwork, integrity, and mateship. We are a guild of mature, respectful adults who are welcoming and friendly to all, but who have little tolerance for offensive and immature behaviour.

As a guild, we recognize that many of our members have busy lives outside of the game. In that regard, we strive to be flexible in our expectations of our members and aim for a balance between being a competitive guild and being accommodating to our members’ needs. We measure our members’ performances not just by their daily contributions to raid tickets and guild activities, but also by their attitude, leadership, level of support for their fellow guild members, and general conduct.

We currently have 40 active members, and several less active members. We run Heroic Rancor raids 2 – 3 times a week, and NAAT raids 1 – 2 times a week. We are also running HAAT raids 1 – 2 times a month, depending on the availability of mercs. We perform well in Territory Wars, having only been defeated twice to date. Our last Territory War saw us compete in the 30M – 39.99M GP league, which rewarded 1 x Zeta material upon victory.

Our current joining requirements are detailed in our guild banner below. However, we believe strongly that a good person with the right attitude wins every time over an arbitrary GP number. So, if you feel that you are a good fit for ANZAC Spirit and are aligned with our values, please contact us regardless of your current level or GP.

We can be conducted via @Vaethe#2646 on Discord. Alternatively, please drop by our Discord Cantina for a chat.

SWGoH_-_ANZAC_Spirit_Banner.png

Post edited by Vaethe on
  • Options
    27072492_10100153863184173_934846831712981100_n.jpg?oh=a2f7104446fefe270243653d1fe12b49&oe=5B242078

Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the AAT and Rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST
    Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 7:30 pm PST for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 10:45 am PST
    Our HAAT raid launches at 7:30 pm PST for phase 1 then phase 2 opens at 8:30 am PST the following morning, Phase 3 launches at 12:30 pm PST same day and then P4 opens at 11:00 am PST the following day. This is done to ensure everyone has an equal chance to get damage done in each phase.
    On the light TB we are getting 37 Stars
    These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    • an account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • we prefer Minimum 1.5 Million GP
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/
    Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis
  • Options
    twopacca

New guild looking for 50+ leveled daily players to help grow the community. We run Rancor and Tank raids and have high leveled leadership who donate gear regularly.

Open to join, f2p guild.
  • Options
    Galaxy of The FM sithlords is looking for active players to help contribute so we can run more raids. We willing to accept anyone who is active! GP currently is 20 million. Discord and guild chat are primary communication platforms.

Raids: Hpit 24 hr 0 damage register with FFA at 6 CST
    Run both AaT and HAat; AaT are normally cleared in 48hrs; HAat are run depending on my main account guilds activities so I can bounce between guilds; currently once every 3 weeks until we grow more.

If willing to merge into this guild we can accept up to 20 members; will offer officer roles as well

If interested you can send me private messages on here or discord jmiller42086#7706. Ally code 476-276-914 (alt account 2.6 GP) 786-368-548 (main 2.7GP)
  • Options
    Kill Him Now Do It

Very active and fun guild recruiting all players. We currently have 41/50 members and growing.

We run heroic Rancor 2-3 per week. 0 damage first 24 hrs.

Reg AAT free for all. Usually takes 2 days to clear. We are getting closer to HAAT.

Raids begin at 8PM EST

No chat or level requirements. Only real requirement is being active and contributing to raid tickets.

Our members are all very helpful and friendly.

Join up before we begin our next heroic rancor or AAT!

Send me a message with your ally code or simply add mine...

379-775-258
  • Options
    Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the AAT and Rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST
    Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 7:30 pm PST for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 10:45 am PST
    Our HAAT raid launches at 7:30 pm PST for phase 1 then phase 2 opens at 8:30 am PST the following morning, Phase 3 launches at 12:30 pm PST same day and then P4 opens at 11:00 am PST the following day. This is done to ensure everyone has an equal chance to get damage done in each phase.
    On the light TB we are getting 37 Stars
    Our guilds current gp is over 102 million
    These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    • an account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • we prefer Minimum 1.8 Million GP
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/
    Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis
  • Options
    SPC Rebel One is currently looking to fill 1 slot in our friendly and active guild. We are at 88 mil GP 34 LS TB stars and 34 DS TB stars. Any applicants not in immediate consideration could be referred to another guild in the SPC Alliance as well.
    Guild Rules :
    Must have at least 1.4mil GP
    500-600 Tickets Req'd
    HPIT 3-4 a week 24h 0 dmg then ffa
    HAAT 2-3 a week 24h 0 dmg then ffa
    Raid times are 9pm EST
    Payout is at 730 EST
    Participation in Territory Battle and Territory War is a must and active listening for TB/TW on discord.
    All applicants must provide SWGOH profile and you will get a response ASAP.
    You must use discord, server info here https://discord.gg/n9zGvxJ
    Discord: Grymsted {GO RO}#6044 Feel free to PM me on discord
    Ally code: 341-236-679
    SWGOH: https://swgoh.gg/g/3263/spc-rebel-one/
  • RogueTrooper
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    **K3SSEL RUNNERS Recruiting**
    Current Stats :-
    • 43/50 Players
    • 51.9 million GP
    • Raids at reset at 6:30pm GMT
    We have :-
    • Heroic Rancor on farm (3 per week)
    • AAT on farm (2 per week)
    • 20 Stars TB
    Guild Requirements:-
    • 650k GP or more
    • Active daily
    • 450+ energy per day
    • Have Chat and can read and type English

We are willing to take a group of up to 10 players in (we have a few semi-active players)
    Discord link if you want to chat:-
    https://discord.gg/WcBWK5N

Leader Ally Code: 875-573-211
  • Options
    Guardians Bloodline, part of the Guardian’s Gaming Community (GGC), is looking for new members!

81M GP, 1.8M average per member, 33LS/33DS TB, 8-0-1 in TW.

We have room for 5 members. 1.3M+ preferred, and we’re looking for members that want to participate and grow with us.

Send me a message or check out our discord page to see if you’d be a good fit!
    Sarith#0363
    https://discord.gg/4kntYvU
    https://swgoh.gg/g/12657/ggc-bloodline/
  • Options
    Gold Squadron
    Discord server - https://discord.gg/wP3N8Dd
    DM – RS Chris (Gold Leader)#6476
    119 million GP – 1 space to fill
    41/41 stars TB (expecting 42/43 in the coming TBs)
    7 wins TW
    GMT timezone
    730 pm rancor - 8pm Haat
    2.2 million GP minimum
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9835/jkw-dothraki-warriors/
  • Options
    The Aubergine Strikes Back is a fun laid back guild with very little rules but why remaining a competitive guild.
    We are currently 48/50 after forming just over 2 weeks ago.
    My next aim as we have almost full guild, can do haat and producing over 26k tickets daily, is to get the guild's GP up to 60mil.
    We can offer HAAT, Heroic Pit, TW's and TB's.
    I am a previous leader of a top 2k guild and an officer in a top 1k guild.
    Due to various reasons i decided to start up a guild again and have quickly grown the guild back up.
    Currently sitting at 57.7mil GP.
    The only rules we have are:
    Be on discord - required mainly for tb co-ordination
    Have an account on swgoh.gg synced.
    Be active.
    0 damage on both raids for 24 hours.
    1 team only on pit.
    Have fun.
    If this interests you, please come for a chat on our discord server:
    https://discord.gg/DgaYFw5
    https://swgoh.gg/g/34795/the-aubergine-strikes-back/
  • Options
    Old Folk Home
    Were are a Mature bunch(hence the name) who have just formed a break away guild. Heaps of experience, with an understand how to win.
    You gotta be 18+ because we speak our mind. We are respectful though ... and you gotta be too.
    Currently we are 23 peeps with a GP of 43mill so we need you so we can start getting TB and TW rewards!
    600 tickets a must
    Australasian time zone for raids at 8pm AEST
    https://swgoh.gg/g/35071/old-folk-home/
    Were using discord and have Bots setup to help with game requirements, so DM me if you want in
    Chur!
  • Options
    Hey Guys,

our guild 'The Last Bredi' is looking for one fresh member. We're a nice and organised community.
    We are a GMT (UK/EU) timezone based guild.

Short facts:
    • 90m GP
    • 37 stars LS TB expected for next TB
    • 34 stars DS TB
    • TW score so far: 6 wins - 1 loss
    • both heroic raids on farm

We’re looking for a 2 players around 1.4m GP or higher to replenish natural attrition. Good rosters can make up for missing GP.
    What we’re looking for:
    • swgoh.gg profile to enable our TB automation
    • Discord
    • 600 daily
    • Zero score Heroics at a minimum so you don’t waste rewards
    • Active TB participation.

Our Rancor and HAAT is 24hr zero score.
    Raid times are:
    • Rancor 7 PM GMT (1PM EST)
    • HAAT 8 PM GMT (2PM EST)

Here’s our swgoh profile:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/23748/return-of-the-bredi

We can be contacted on discord: https://discord.gg/P9N7Sp7
  • Options
    Slayers of Younglings
    We are an EU guild seeking more players.
    Currently running both Haat and Hpit. (24 hour 0 damage period)
    20/50 members at 18 million GP.
    Discord is required and a swgoh.gg profile encouraged.
    Please do send a message if you are interested.
  • alaskanseminole
    223 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Porkins_Pork_Rinds.jpg?width=1116&height=629

Hello! We've got an open spot left in Porkin's Pork Rinds! We are a very active, CST time zone guild with H-Rancor and HAAT on auto. Our Guild GP is 65mil with several members well above 2mil GP, to include a few whales.
    I'd love to tell you all the amazing things we're doing in our Guild to include our TB auto-bot that generates orders on a set timer at the kick-off of each phase (it's tied to the SWGOH.GG accounts)! Feel free to hit me up (or my officers) on Discord. Or just feel free to pop into our server and have a look around!
    ALLY: 496-934-247
    DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/JhbU3mV
    DISCORD ID: alaskanseminole#2416
    SWGOH.GG: https://swgoh.gg/u/alaskanseminole/
    You can also hit my officers up!
    Officers:
    Namach#5301
    or
    blumpkinator#54
    Post edited by alaskanseminole on
  • Redkk
    94 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    WeShootF1rst (GP 80.000.000M ) are recruiting:
    We are looking for:
    1-2 active players
    Level 85, active daily (600) , at least 1.400.000 GP(Negotiable with higher Arena rank)
    Participation in Territory Battles (Capt HS, ROLO and Hoth troops)
    Use Discord (Mandatory)
    Have a swgoh.gg profile set up
    Some staff about us:
    WeShootF1rst is an international Guild, with members from Europe and US.
    Our officers have specialization in the field that everyone has undertaken and they can help you and provide you guidance in whatever you might need (pvp field arena,pvp field ships, modding, raids, TW,TB).
    Currently we are 47/50 three (or more) spot will be open for limited time.
    We average 28-29k tickets a day and score 30-33☆ on TB.
    Heroic Rancor Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. 3 raids per week.
    HAAT Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets.2-3 raids per week.
    Territory Battles:
    our current GP is 80.000.000
    Officers are constantly informing the members for each phase and each battle where to deploy and which team to use.
    Territory Wars:
    there is no second place for us! only 1st place here!
    Officers are constantly informing the members where to deploy defenses and which team to use.same for attack phase.
    Discord chat:
    Access to Discord chat is required, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly. This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information for gearing chars .
    OUR RULES:
    Discord chat is mandatory.
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):
    24 hour **NO DAMAGE** rule applies on all Rancor Raids.
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. free for all after
    HAAT:
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. free for all after
    Activity:
    600/600 Tickets per day is a must. By not contributing raid tickets or not participating on TB or TW is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is Mandatory.
    Ally code:
    Rεd3k : 128-418-783
    Contact us with private message here or on Discord if you're interested.
    Red3K#1971
  • Options
    The Sith Family - Recruiting Dark Lords NOW!!!!

We are a family of 14 guilds, 10 of which are full Heroic farm/TB/TW focused guilds. We now have added three Training Guilds designed to help newer players establish themselves, learn about the game, and to help focus their activity on specific squads in order to get the best experience!

WANTED: Players of all levels focused on game progression, having fun and enjoying a large family community.

The Sith is all about family. No evil overlords or dictators, no bullying or negativity.... I know, doesn’t sound much like Sith Lords you’ve seen in the movies. But our relentless pursuit of perfection and power fits nicely with the name!

What we offer:
    - 3 Training Guilds that players can promote from one to the other once they reach the required level or GP milestone!
    - A vast and knowledgeable online community with over 600 members working together to achieve greatness!
    - Hands-on leadership for each Training Guild that will guide you to the rewards you desire!

Looking to merge your guild or just a player looking for the right home? Come by for a chat, see if we can find a new home for you:
    http://thesith.org
    https://discord.gg/XkCJnhA
    http://line.me/R/ti/g/mv3MkAoYF4

We do not disappoint. We do not fail. One Team, One Dream.
    JOIN THE DARK SIDE. IT IS YOUR DESTINY.
  • Options
    Architects of swfc 56m is recruiting players with experience in the game. We are looking to add players that get their 600/600 tickets and participate in both heroic raids, territory war, territory battles etc..

Raid times- Heroic Rancor starts on saturday and wednesday morning. No damage till 9 pm EST. Would like to raid more than twice a week soon.
    Heroic AAT- also on wednesdays and saturdays. Open damage

Undefeated in TW still

Light side TB 20 stars as of last event. DS TB 21 stars

Our guild uses LINE to communicate, you can add me there id is rectumripper. if you are interested in joining. You can also message me here or add my ally code 756-822-842.
  • Options
    Hi

We're a friendly and active guild and have three spaces at the moment. The majority of us are level 85 with a just a couple in the early 80s. Our guild GP is around 62mil and we’re ideally looking for players upwards of 750k gp. We made the successful step up to Haat a couple of months ago and now complete it with a few hours. Lots of donations and lots of chat. No major rules or strict guidelines on which characters to work on but must be playing on a regular basis and contributing where you can, most of us get close to 600 tickets a day and inactivity is looked at on a regular basis. We understand people have work and holidays etc so as long as we know if people let us know if they’re going to be inactive beforehand, that’s fine. We communicate via line to help coordinate tb/tw etc but this isn’t compulsory.

We have the no damage rule for 24hrs on raids just to give everyone the opportunity to get on the board. Our raids take place at 7.30pm uk time.

My ally code is 949 699 318

If you're interested or have any questions, just drop me a message
  • Options

Terrorsquad is an active guild looking for individuals to join us.
    we run heroic rancor and haat.
    average 25 stars in tb
    60 million gp, so zetas in tw
    400 raid ticket average per day
    message me
  • keithereal
    72 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    The Corellian Refugees, an independent guild, has room for 2 new members! We're running hAAT regularly, so GK is on the way. Now's the perfect time to welcome some new guildmates who can help us crush it!

We're a relaxed, yet dedicated guild, and are very helpful with game strategy. You'll find that we're more about community than we are compliance - rules are simple, and we succeed as a team. Mostly US, with a few in Europe. GP is 74M and rising. 30 stars in the last LS TB, and 28 in DS TB. We have great participation in TW, and with our GP we're guaranteed a zeta win or lose.

600 raid tix per day is appreciated, but try for at least the 540 free ones - the more tix we earn the more often we raid. We all have days when we miss it. Hit it the next!

Guild activities reset at 6:30 PM US central time, and we launch most raids at that time. Weekend raids launch at noon CST for our guildmates in Europe. hRancor & hAAT have a 24 hour zero damage limit so all can get in on the loot.

Discord is our official communication channel (keithereal#8467). PM me here or there for more details, providing swgoh.gg or ally code, or visit https://discord.gg/KPnkjja
    Post edited by keithereal on
  • Options
    TheFirst0rder

There is currently one opening to replace an inactive member in our full and active guild. Our raid times are designed to suit a range of timezones as we are an international guild.

MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS: L80+ spending 500+ energy most days.
    New recruits are expected to join our Discord server and have a swgoh.gg account, this is essential for our TB Platoons spreadsheet.

GUILD INFO:
    We collect 27k+ raid tickets per day.
    GP 74M / 28* in both TBs.

RAID TIMES
    UTC: 12:30pm, 8:30pm, 4:30am = EST: 7:30am, 3:30pm, 11:30pm.

hRancor raid times rotate through the above times, 24 hours zero damage period.

HAAT raids also rotate through these times but the phases are spilt up to ensure no one has to miss damage on any entire HAAT raid.

HAAT schedule UTC: Phase 1 / Phase 2 / Phases 3&4
    Rotation 1 = 4:30am 12:30pm 8:30pm
    Rotation 2 = 12:30pm 8:30pm 4:30am
    Rotation 3 = 8:30pm 4:30am 12:30pm
    =
    HAAT schedule EST: Phase 1 / Phase 2 / Phases 3&4
    Rotation 1 = 11:30pm 7:30am 3:30pm
    Rotation 2 = 7:30am 3:30pm 11:30pm
    Rotation 3 = 3:30pm 11:30pm 7:30am

Guild reset time is 7:30pm EST.

Our Discord server is where we discuss the game, have a laugh, meme and co-ordinate the guild for Territory Events and raids. We are a friendly bunch of Star Wars fans from all around the world.

If you're interested in joining send me a private message with your swgoh.gg account link or add me on Discord and we'll talk there.

Stevie Rage
    226-622-147
    Discord: Stevie_Rage#3717
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18714/thefirst0rder/
    ksDzFAN.jpg
  • Options
    The Sith Family - Recruiting Now!

We are a family of 14 guilds ranging from beginner guilds to 100mil+ GP Heroic guilds. Players of every experience and activity level will find us the perfect match for them.

What we have to offer - A large online community of over 700 members, access to a variety of game resources, and a leadership team hell-bent on providing an optimal gaming experience for every level of player!

Family Requirements :
    - Discord
    - A synced and public swgoh.gg profile
    - A love for the game and the drive to succeed!!!

Stop by for a visit, a chat, a beer, or just to say hello! Our recruitment team is available 24/7 at: https://discord.gg/XkCJnhA

Want to talk one-on-one? Message me directly on Discord: Lunchbox#9843 and we can discuss whatever you like. We are recruiting Full Guilds, Guilds looking for mergers, and players from beginner to experienced veterans looking for a new home. JOIN THE SITH - IT IS YOUR DESTINY!!!
This discussion has been closed.