Buffing Empire a little bit

Should Manuver be able to be used while Ability Blocked or Stunned? It would both increase the useability of Empire teams and the variety in arena (even though they would all be Thrawn led) while not pushing them into overpowered territory as we are entering an age of undispellable debuffs. I personally think it might be the buff the Empire needs to re-enter the meta.

Alternatively, or in addition, changing Thrawn’s lead to regenerate 2% protection on everyone when anyone gains a buff might also help as it is currently weaker in every way than CLS, RJT, and even Jyn Erso.

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    I think an empire buff should be done through a Palpatine zeta or a Vader unique ability.

I do however agree that empire needs a buff.
  • XiXiS
    48 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    I think an empire buff should be done through a Palpatine zeta or a Vader unique ability.

I also think Palpatine should have at least one zeta... Emperor and no zetas? Like what the heck.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    XiXiS wrote: »
    Naraic wrote: »

I also think Palpatine should have at least one zeta... Emperor and no zetas? Like what the heck.

Two of his skills (leadership and unique) end at level 7 with purple mats. A level 8 upgrade with a zeta for one or both of these would make a lot of sense.