Cls han rex
    Zader teebo r2 tfp tarkin
    Zader thrawn cls
    The list goes on
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    It's all about turnmeter manipulation. Mod your turnmeter removers for potency and speed — the more the better. Disregard other stats until you have solid speed/potency. (Rex, CLS, QGJ, FOO, Jyn, Teebo, Thrawn etc.)

With tenacity down, your team needs less potency. (TFP, Dengar, CLS...)

With speed down the Captain/Rancor will be even less likely to take a turn. (5s, Phasma, Dengar, CLS, Vader etc.)

Toons that are only there for tenacity/speed down and not TM removal should be slow.
  • Options
    For players who are not end-game with g12 or zeta abilities (or CLS), some options that can solo P1 are:
    • Teebo (L), Qui-Gon, Rex, Jyn, FOO
    • Teebo (L), Qui-Gon, Phasma, Biggs, Wedge
    • Teebo (L), TFP, Phasma, FOO, Jyn
    • Wedge (L), Jyn, Cassian, Bistan, FOO

If you do have CLS, use with Wedge (L), Biggs, Han Solo, Jyn and solo the whole thing. If you also have g12, use PiffGuru's team, or just CLS all by himself.
  • Options
    For players who are not end-game with g12 or zeta abilities (or CLS), some options that can solo P1 are:
    • Teebo (L), Qui-Gon, Rex, Jyn, FOO
    • Teebo (L), Qui-Gon, Phasma, Biggs, Wedge
    • Teebo (L), TFP, Phasma, FOO, Jyn
    • Wedge (L), Jyn, Cassian, Bistan, FOO

If you do have CLS, use with Wedge (L), Biggs, Han Solo, Jyn and solo the whole thing. If you also have g12, use PiffGuru's team, or just CLS all by himself.

All very true, I only posted that cause he asked what the best team for it is and I feel that is the BEST team, not that he has it even nearly ready. And yes CLS can do it himself this is just much faster.
    As others said it is all about turn meter reduction on the rancor to solo it.
  • Options
    I have fun with a CLS lead, R2, BB8, OB, and Raid Han. Usuallly solo the whole thing in 15 minutes.

I’m not a big Wiggs fan and my Han isn’t zeta yet.
  • Options
    Cheers guys that's a great help I've not got CLS yet so waiting for the nx event the guild I'm in 27/50 are working on Han Solo which looks like a major player
  • Options
    My top empire sqd is
    Zader 10/11 EP 11/12 MOFF 8/9 RG 8/9 SNOWTROOPER 8/9 ALL 7 STAR

GAT 8/9 LVL 72 BUT ONLY 5 STAR
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    @Coloone1

If you have an account on swgoh.gg we could advise you on your current best team for the raid.
  • Options
    Yes I do Waqui
  • Options
    Coloone1 wrote: »
    Yes I do Waqui

Perhaps you could provide a link to it.
  • Options
    I'm COLO-ONE on swgoh.gg. gg
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Zeta Vader magmatrooper Palpatine Nihilus (sith get bonus too from zader) sidious

Magmatrooper's special has tmr.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

There are so many colos in there:

https://www.google.com/search?q=swgoh.gg+colo
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »

There are so many colos in there:

https://www.google.com/search?q=swgoh.gg+colo

My post was based on the assumption that this was the op

https://swgoh.gg/u/colo-one/

It would be nice nd helpful if he provided a link.
  • Options
    @Coloone1
    I just completed my first solo with the following team:

Thrawn (L), G9
    CLS, G11
    Darth Nihilus, G12
    Jyn, G8
    Chirrut, G8

Synopsis:
    Thrawn Fracture and CLS TMR was sufficient for consistently keeping the rancor or pigs from taking any turns. Jyn was really just backup in the off chance of a resist, which only happened once or twice, but still happened. Furthermore, I found Jyn to be an additional safety-net in case I messed up and CLS died (he did not, but Jyn's AOE revives rebel allies on a crit). This also applied to Chirrut, whose role was purely to provide an emergency save with his health equalization, and the ability does not attack and feed extra TM to the rancor. It also provided a helpful round of buffs in case the rancor did get a turn, and consumed one of his actions for the dispelling Roar.

Chirrut was the only one that died on my team, multiple times, but was easily revived almost immediately by Jyn. Candidates include Rex, Vader, Emp Palp, TFP, or even Tarkin. I only consider the Empire units due to Thrawn's lead, and Empire units using abilities help with TMR and bonus effects synergized with Fracture.

Overall, CLS and Darth Nihilus were my top hitters, both doing about the same damage (3.5mil each). Everyone else did about 1mil each. It should be pointed out that every time I used Thrawn's TM switch ability or Jyn's AOE (providing 100% TM to target ally), I gave it to Nihilus to shorten the cooldown on Annihilate. I never targeted the Control Panel. Both of Jyn's and DN's AOE attacks slowly damaged it to prepare for an emergency drop if the rancor got too much TM. This never happened, and I avoided using any more AOE when it had a sliver of health. I never needed to use CLS's 3rd ability for a heal, but I used it frequently to decrease the cooldown on his 2nd in emergency situations. More often, I used his basic ability to reduce TM. I found it more beneficial to use Jyn's 3rd ability of TMR because she steals that TM and gets to go more often. That helped with resetting her AOE/TM/Revive ability's cooldown.

I found this team to work incredibly well together. They're not the fastest to burn through it, but they have great survivability and compliment each others' mechanics.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne