Please, please at least confirm a BH rework

Admittedly my BH are not the best. I tried to help them out with mostly potency mods that turns to health under Boba lead.

My dengar was hit while stealthed( maybe a rebel has that ability... I decided to complain before checking)

Zam and Greedo are tossing their TDS but unfortunately I never got to get going because they were cleansed every time.

I know there are many that believe a BH Rework is coming (myself included) but please please give us some type of heads up on this. So I know my frustration isn’t all for naught.

Replies

• TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know, it was super fun clearing 2 waves today before getting waxed. ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Ability Block them before throwing detonators so they cannot clean them off right away. Zam is pretty fun when she starts popping detonators. Starting to grow on me. Went 3/4 with a good shot at W4 today, still not strong enough.
  • Options
    Ability Block them before throwing detonators so they cannot clean them off right away. Zam is pretty fun when she starts popping detonators. Starting to grow on me. Went 3/4 with a good shot at W4 today, still not strong enough.

Yea rng wasn’t with me today. They are fun once zam gets popping. Would be cool if greedo had something similar.
  • Options
    BH rework would be great. I managed to clear all 4 waves today but some better kits would be appreciated.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i actually kinda enjoy these BH TB battles. Cleared them all last TB, hopefully things go well again this go around.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I loved them too. This time I managed 4/4, maybe it was good rng with the ability blocks from boba and good timing
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    i actually kinda enjoy these BH TB battles. Cleared them all last TB, hopefully things go well again this go around.

You cleared the 5th phase SM? Or just the 2nd phase SM?

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »

You cleared the 5th phase SM? Or just the 2nd phase SM?

both, and the 4/4 combat waves.
  • Options
    Cool. Thanks.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Cool. Thanks.

i was the only one in my guild that cleared the 5th phase SM though, so that was probably pure luck. 2/5 of my BH's suck.
  • Options
    One of the GameChangers (don't know anymore. Warrior?) told something about a planned rework after a €A/CG visit, but without any details, date or something. For BH and another faction. Could be false information, I read this on Reddit I guess.
  • Options
    Cool. Thanks.

i was the only one in my guild that cleared the 5th phase SM though, so that was probably pure luck. 2/5 of my BH's suck.

Yeah, I was looking at your BH squad. Mine is similar. Gives me a glimmer of hope for the ph5 SM.
  • Options
    Fatzke wrote: »
    One of the GameChangers (don't know anymore. Warrior?) told something about a planned rework after a €A/CG visit, but without any details, date or something. For BH and another faction. Could be false information, I read this on Reddit I guess.

I’ll take speculation!
  • Options
    With Han Solo movie coming, they will inadvertently get a rework in may at the latest with inevitable new characters coming
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner