Lando Calrissian

I have lando in 4*. Is he worth making better now when he will show up in the cantina?

Replies

• Options
    I love Lando, although I seem to be a voice in the wilderness crying that he was nerfed in the last update. Hi AOE hits for a lot less.

Still, I love him. Very curious to see what he does at high levels.

And why the concentration in Cantina for all these good characters and new releases? Cantina is the hardest! How about one in GW or Arena?
  • Options
    Not really, no. He's still slow, fairly squishy and his damage is decent. He does several things fine, but nothing well (or at least not as well as some of the others). Maybe, depending on the scoundrel event if you like. :shrug:
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Yeah I feel the scoundrels are too slow even with landos leader ability. But if the event is going to be an interesting one then maybe I will farm some scoundrels otherwise not bothered really. We still need a proper Han Solo scoundrel
  • Options
    DarthBooey wrote: »
    I love Lando, although I seem to be a voice in the wilderness crying that he was nerfed in the last update. Hi AOE hits for a lot less.

And why the concentration in Cantina for all these good characters and new releases? Cantina is the hardest! How about one in GW or Arena?

Cantina is a pretty easy farm imo. I think he's on node 1-E, which is pretty generous

Also, I don't think Lando is very good, but if you run an AOE team, he might be a decent pickup
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »

Cantina is a pretty easy farm imo. I think he's on node 1-E, which is pretty generous

Also, I don't think Lando is very good, but if you run an AOE team, he might be a decent pickup

OK, I thought he was added to Cantina credits, not in the nodes. Nodes are better. Harder to get 400 Cantina credits to buy shards.
  • Options

First I have heard of a nerf - would like to hear more...
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    I am also interested in this. I have lando at 4 stars as well and upgraded his skills and gear quite a bit before I learned that it isn't good to upgrade unfarmable characters. I do need another good toon for gw and lightside missions.