"I Am One With The Force" - LF 1 New Recruit 2.5m+ GP (41-42* LSTB)(40-41* DSTB) (Top 25 TW)

EB0N_HAWK
60 posts Member
edited January 2018
Hello Everyone,

I Am One With The Force recently had a long standing member leave the game. We are looking to replace him and bring someone new into our family.

Guild GP Currently is 123m with 49/50 Filled.

As stated above we received 41* last LSTB and should clutch out the extra couple million to obtain 42* next go around. The same should be for DSTB where we get 41* this time around and possible 42* next DSTB.

We have a winning record in our TWs and was ranked 25th at the end of the last TW. We have a great core of leaders who spend alot of time coming up with interesting and so far pretty successful methods to winning our TWs. We hope to continue the trend but as a guild exceeding 120m GP with are guaranteed 2 zetas in a loss and 3 zetas in a win.

We do use LINE as our outside communication app, LINE is mandatory for anyone interested in joining.

Heroic Rancor is 24 hour Zero Poke with a FFA. Each Rancor Raid will start 6 Hours after the last one. For example, 1st Rancor is launched at 4am est., Next Rancor 10am est., Next Rancor 4pm est. and lastly 10pm est. Then the cycle restarts.

Heroic Tank is broken up into Phases. Each Phase is 6 hours apart in order to give all our members, in 3 separate continents equal opportunity to attack in the raid.

We are an old guild with alot of experienced players. Most of which have reached the 2 year mark. All of us enjoy playing the game but more important we enjoy the bonds we have created with one another of the past year+. Those bonds keep pushing us to progress further and further and to help one another in any way we can.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please message me here or on Line (ID yankurph)