Developers, please fix Phasma to open with Victory March

I am also asking this community to show support and ask developers to do this.

Replies

• Options
    What exactly do you mean?
  • Options

You can read current meta mechanics that rely on Phasma opening with Victory March on defense in my other OP. %100 of all battles on offense you use Victory March, you set up teams based ALONE on this one function, else, Phasma is useless.
    AI opens with AOE
  • Options

Phasma starts with fusillade.
  • Options
    I think the AI is fine on Phasma. I dont always use Victory March on the first turn because usually multiple characters turn meters are already full. And reducing enemy speed by 50% is just as good.
  • Options
    It depends though! I use "Victory March" on offense if my Old Daka fails to stun characters like "Dooku", "Poe Dameron" and "Sidious" - high speed characters. This allows me to gain the gain an advantage by having the enemy team regenerate their turn meters slower. "Victory March" is used to bolster your teams turn meters if pretty much all your allies have turn meters that are not particularly filled. Using "Victory March" when all your characters are almost ready to attack is a waste. That is a bad use of "Victory March".

I believe that the AI uses Victory March second is because by that point of battle, turn meters for the team are relatively mixed and by using it, the AI gains great momentum for any team composition. I can also see it from your point-of-view however, just want to give you a differing perspective on matters.
  • Options
    lol why wouldn't you just say Dooku, Poe Dameron, and Sidious? Why add quotes?
  • Options
    I think the AI is fine on Phasma. I dont always use Victory March on the first turn because usually multiple characters turn meters are already full. And reducing enemy speed by 50% is just as good.

Best way to utilize Phasma is for QGJ/GS/Rey etc, or Asaj/Maul. Victory March is needed first turn
  • Options
    I've seen ai use vm as an opener. I think it just depends
  • Options
    bump
    seen people use phasma to open with AOE, they probably do not understand its primary function: second turn to your high DPS that have two specials: Rey, Luminara, QGJ, GS, Kylo, etc. GET IT?