GG is a new joke but well done dev

icebear
29 posts Member
edited February 2016
Can you imagine a droids team or any team with 7* GG if leaked stats were true. 10k HP and 97 speed like darth maul who gets killed in the first round.

I guess this how dev like to do every time, having a new character but weak af then letting us complain here then reworking on the new character. But the rework is most likely nothing, i.e. mace windu.

Not sure if this is an anti wheal move. Giving useless characters like Rex and GG. Then make them Slightly better later. Because F2P might have not enough shard shop credits now to get GG.

Replies

• Options
    You do realize his health would go up to 13-14000 with every ally droid member... Just saying
  • Options
    icebear wrote: »
    Can you imagine a droids team or any team with 7* GG if leaked stats were true. 10k HP and 97 speed like darth maul who gets killed in the first round.

I guess this how dev like to do every time, having a new character but weak af then letting us complain here then reworking on the new character. But the rework is most likely nothing like mace windu.

Not sure if this is an anti wheal move. Giving useless characters like Rex and GG. Then make them Slightly better later. Because F2P might have not enough shard shop credits now to get GG.

I can't take you seriously if you think the Mace Windu rework was amazing
  • Options
    Nick316 wrote: »
    You do realize his health would go up to 13-14000 with every ally droid member... Just saying

Wow? Amazing health pool? lol
  • Options
    and if you use him as leader he dampens enemy teams damage, effectively increasing his hp and entire teams hp
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options

Looking at current characters, how many have 14k hp and 97 speed that are playable in Arena (or even GW for that matter). Not many.
  • Options

Didn't take time to read his ability but isn't speed ruling the meta now
  • Options

Yes, people use Dooku in their arena teams just because he's slightly faster than QGJ...
  • Options

Those darn wheals
  • Options

I guess this how dev like to do every time, having a new character but weak af then letting us complain here then reworking on the new character. But the rework is most likely nothing like mace windu.

I said the rework was nothing. I got him the first from a brozumium pack. He is still nothing to me till now
  • Options
    They can give characters whatever abilities they like.

The way the game works is all about speed and damage.

All of the clever abilities in the world don't make a difference if your opponent goes first and hits hard.

It the same with Yoda. The ability to steel buffs and share them with allies sounds great, but the fight is over before he's been able to it and he's been a wasted space until then.
  • Options
    the Mace Windu rework was amazing

PROOF!

• Options

I said the rework was nothing. I got him the first from a brozumium pack. He is still nothing to me till now

O sorry. I read nothing like Mace Windu, and interpreted it as "nothing compared to Mace Windu"
  • Options

O sorry. I read nothing like Mace Windu, and interpreted it as "nothing compared to Mace Windu"

i think most read it that way. the guy does not know how to use punctuation or better word choice to articulate his thoughts
  • Options
    MackemSLAM wrote: »
    They can give characters whatever abilities they like.

The way the game works is all about speed and damage.

All of the clever abilities in the world don't make a difference if your opponent goes first and hits hard.

It the same with Yoda. The ability to steel buffs and share them with allies sounds great, but the fight is over before he's been able to it and he's been a wasted space until then.

People forget on this forum that a whole part of this game is PvE and survivability for a few rounds. GG will be really good against AI.
  • Options
    Not sure if this is an anti wheal move. G.

anti- wheal
    lol
    :D

• Options

Didn't take time to read all his details but takes time to post a complaint thread.
    Got this community is toxic.
  • Options

...lolololol. "GARBAGE HP ON GG...IM GONNA MAKE A THREAD!!!".

OH...I should read first. Delete this thread, what a waste....GG is fine...
  • Options
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa