Sudden Drop in Phantom and Ghost in Fleet Arena Store

Dankly
32 posts Member
edited January 2018
Title say's it all.

Since the start of the legendary Chimaera event Ghost and Phantom have all but disappeared from the fleet arena store. Oddly enough, this coincides with the *whopping* $89.99 ultimate rebel ship faction pack.

In the past 2 days, I have purchased 9 individual crystal refreshes of fleet arena store. Those along with the 3 regular timed refreshes per day, I have seen Ghost appear 1/15 and Phantom 0/15.

I wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing similar occurrences, please post your findings here.

screenshots of the last 5 refreshes and my 1 rare Ghost appearance!

dVRs2wl.jpg
1Y2WP2J.jpg
mJQEiGZ.jpg
LsRA6r4.jpg
vuJdyyy.jpg

Replies

• Dankly
    32 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    saving
  • Options
    I could say the same thing about Grievous, or Starck, or Droid Callers, or anything else I get focused on. The RNG in this game swings wildly. I just roll with the punches.
  • Options
    I have no issue with ghost or Phantom in store. In fact. Ahsoka all but never appears/ shared with ghost slot. I finally gave up and spent my GW to level her. She is there more than fleet store. Sorry for your back refresh rate. Vader never shows in my store either, Pilot or ship. It’s just bad string of luck. Wish you luck, still 6 days left.
  • Options
    Same here going on 5 days now none!
  • Options
    Eh, I've been able to spend all my fleet currency on the two of them for the past week.
  • scuba
    14059 posts Member
    Options
    It is always a conspiracy!