What Rewards are More Useless, Pit or HAAT?

At this point, it's a toss-up. Is the ceiling going to cave in on your offices if you eliminate Challenge gear that the majority of us have thousands of or what?

Zzzzzzz...

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I choose "Challenges" for the win.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Riiiiight. ok, now let's hear from someone who understands the title of the post.

• Options

seconded.

Riiiiight. ok, now let's hear from someone who understands the title of the post.

He understood, but implied that neither one of those is useless... other than when they drop challenge gear, in which case it's worthless no matter which raid it is from.

Interestingly enough, more useless is a kind of goofy term. It's along the same lines as saying slower than stopped or something similar.
  • Options
    It's about equal. I have 2 pieces of gear that I get at least every other raid: Furnace salvage and MK3 bacta gel. Others say they also get the same of a certain type of gear constantly so they have hundreds/thousands of certain pieces. More than they'll ever use and it keeps on piling up.

It's been like this since raids began with no signs of changing. They want us to farm up characters so we'll do well in raids, but I've noticed a lot of people just registering and not doing any damage because why bother when 90% of the time you'll be disappointed with junk you don't need at all.
  • TVF
    36672 posts Member
    Options
    Slower than stopped = going backwards.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »

seconded.

He understood, but implied that neither one of those is useless... other than when they drop challenge gear, in which case it's worthless no matter which raid it is from.

Interestingly enough, more useless is a kind of goofy term. It's along the same lines as saying slower than stopped or something similar.

what are you, his spokesperson? or just get ur jollies off being a pedantic balloon knot?
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »

seconded.

what are you, his spokesperson? or just get ur jollies off being a pedantic balloon knot?

If you get out of shape every time people disagree with you, you're going to have a lot of problems.

You didn't get the comment obviously, so I was explaining it to you for YOUR benefit...
  • Options
    if i get out of shape? thanks for the pro tip, Richard Simmons
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    both are still very welcome.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    the raids always drop at least 1 challenge gear for me.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    I find both quite useful.