Stun/Tempo Team

I thought about creating a stun team with
Phasma
Count Dooku
Eeth Koth
Old Daka
QGJ

I wonder if Poggle would be a better addition to the squad than Phasma or QGJ, most of those characters are faster than poggle though so they wont profit from the buff on the first couple of attacks. Do you think it is a viable option in the current meta to run this? cheers

Replies

• Options
    Eeth is underwhelming. I would think about GS. Eeth's stun is a 3 turn cooldown at a 75% chance. GS' assist has a 1 turn cooldown and a 50% chance of calling Daka or Dooku. Daka has about a 65% probability of getting 1 stun and a 20% probability of getting 2, Dooku has a 45% probability of stunning, if the target is a Jedi. When you take all the percentages into the equation. I think GS is a better stunner v. Jedi and not quite as good against others. I think both might be better once you take into account Eeth's relatively low potency.
  • Options
    RG
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    I thought about creating a stun team with
    Phasma
    Count Dooku
    Eeth Koth
    Old Daka
    QGJ

I wonder if Poggle would be a better addition to the squad than Phasma or QGJ, most of those characters are faster than poggle though so they wont profit from the buff on the first couple of attacks. Do you think it is a viable option in the current meta to run this? cheers

I'd like to see
    Phasma
    Dooku
    Daka
    Aayla
    Royal Guard

Talk about annoying. I doubt it work well for the player, but the tears you'd leave in your wake when the AI plays your squad halfway through Galactic War against some poor level 65 guy would fill an above ground pool