Chat server not working

Is there a reason why it's down? It happened about 20 minutes ago as of this Post if anyone is wondering.

Replies

• Options
    Working fine for me .
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    If it isn't working, it wouldn't be the first time it has happened, and I have never seen any official explanation. I assume that when it does happen it must be some kind of error behind the scenes that probably isn't worth discussing because the problem will be fixed before anything worthwhile has been said about it.

If you are in a guild that does not use Discord, I recommend asking your guild leaders to consider making a Discord server and getting all of the guild members to sign up. Discord is a chat app that is geared toward gaming groups and it has a lot more useful features than this game's built in chat, such as a much longer message history and the ability to implement numerous channels within the server to address specific topics & keep information organized (for example you can have one for general chat, one for raid instructions, one for Territory Battles, one for guides & tutorials, etc).
  • Options
    If it isn't working, it wouldn't be the first time it has happened, and I have never seen any official explanation. I assume that when it does happen it must be some kind of error behind the scenes that probably isn't worth discussing because the problem will be fixed before anything worthwhile has been said about it.

If you are in a guild that does not use Discord, I recommend asking your guild leaders to consider making a Discord server and getting all of the guild members to sign up. Discord is a chat app that is geared toward gaming groups and it has a lot more useful features than this game's built in chat, such as a much longer message history and the ability to implement numerous channels within the server to address specific topics & keep information organized (for example you can have one for general chat, one for raid instructions, one for Territory Battles, one for guides & tutorials, etc).

For personal reasons, I cannot use any 3rd party chat apps and the guild leader made an exception with me. And after replying to your comment, the problem fixed itself.
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Options
    Glad it's fixed. Going to archive this.