Darkside TB is still broke

The platoons need adjustment.
Only certain teams can even be used and requiring any of that team in platoons ruins said team.
IE, imperial troopers.
Maxed gear 12 bounty hunters should be able to complete special mission. Not the case still.
Need more darkside characters if you are gonna require to use so many in platoons.
Or lower the amount of characters needed for platoons.
FOE and Wampa needed for platoons is a broken design.
Having a characters zeta being nullified by common rebel troops is bad design, needs to be fixed.

When you have a tag of lets say first order, only 7 characters with that tag and two of them behind a paywall. When you require them for platoons is breaks that tag team and ruins the whole point of factions.

Please make changes before next DSTB. Broken mechanics and broken gameplay is not fun for your customers.

Replies

• Options
    I'd like to have a DS character as good as those Elite Hoth Rebels.
  • Options
    The empire won battle of hoth in the movie. Other way around in this game.
  • Options
    Make jawas darkside and require them for platoons, that might help some.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • MarktheMech
    27 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    It would be nice to get a dev response about difficulty, because the balancing they claim to have done in December is nowhere near sufficient.

I should not need a G12 fully-zeta'ed squad to clear a combat mission. I can go 6/6 in all the LS TB battles with a G10 team. Between the TM gains, cleaning, and healing mechanics, this is HORRENDOUSLY balanced.

My First Order squad can clear the BB-8 event without issue, but I lost half of my team on wave 2 of a phase 5 combat mission... that is wrong.

I then had a similar issue occur in ships. Went into the final wave with preloaded TM and Tarkin's "I win" saved up, and somehow the ENTIRE enemy team and capital ship managed to go first.

It's incredibly hard to keep guild members motivated and active when the content seemed to be designed to break your spirit.
  • Options
    It’s going to reach a point where people get fed up and just don’t play it, anymore.
  • Options
    They didnt test it, hence why it was released months early. Requiring same amount of platoons to be filled with 20 less characters is a broken untested mechanic.

You want to do well in dstb ??? Spend whale like money on nightsisters and gearing all your darkside toons to 12 with zetas , then you might have a chance to clear 4/4 in phase 6 and 7.

Ohh and all that time and effort put into unlocking wampa can go out the window when hes required in platoons along with the just released FOE, lol. You have to laugh at this point, or just auto attack and go grab a coke and a smile :)
  • Options
    I guess there's no response from this then? When my almost maxed out (everyone at gear 12 except 1 toon) trooper squad can't do jack in the final tier because of ridiculously op abilities on the rebels, plus giving them absurd health pools, what's the point? Giving rebels full cleanses on characters with 100% tm when a rebel is defeated & full team heals is worse than chaze. I doubt a fully geared squad can complete any of the battles. But then again, this is Galaxy of Rebels, gotta make them win at any cost I guess...

Darkside tb is still a chore, not fun to play
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I guess there's no response from this then? When my almost maxed out (everyone at gear 12 except 1 toon) trooper squad can't do jack in the final tier because of ridiculously op abilities on the rebels, plus giving them absurd health pools, what's the point? Giving rebels full cleanses on characters with 100% tm when a rebel is defeated & full team heals is worse than chaze. I doubt a fully geared squad can complete any of the battles. But then again, this is Galaxy of Rebels, gotta make them win at any cost I guess...

Darkside tb is still a chore, not fun to play

Can't do Jack, or didn't 4/4, there is a difference.

And mods matter.