Would you like to change your arena and fleet payout times?

If so, please reply to and support this post at EA Answers HQ:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Please-let-us-choose-our-arena-and-fleet-payout-times/m-p/6583825#M7609

If EA gets enough feedback on this, they might actually make some changes. Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    why change them?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    Darthcole wrote: »
    why change them?

Because he can't get as high as he'd like and would prefer an easier shard more than likely.
  • Options
    Is there a way to downvote the idea
  • Options
    You already can change it. During Account creation.
  • Options
    Did you even read my post? No, of course not. Just spewed out snark. I finish 1 or 2 every day (and only because I share with a couple of other guys in my shard).

This is a quality of life request. Plain and simple.
    why change them?

Because he can't get as high as he'd like and would prefer an easier shard more than likely.

• Shahram1222
    198 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    That’s bogus. No one knows that when they start the game. So that’s not even a real option unless you are starting over or making a second account.
    Huatimus wrote: »
    You already can change it. During Account creation.

• Options
    If you don’t want to change it, you do not have to. This is for other players who want to control their schedule.
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Is there a way to downvote the idea

• Options
    I support such an idea. If only for our men & women in uniform.
  • Options
    Lord yes. Also, they need to find a way to break the arena colusion that will certainly destroy the end game.
  • Options
    oh yes. If i knew it i would have chosen a different po
    probably 4hrs later than now.
  • Options
    Yes god yes!i started playing this game in GMT +8 and live in GMT+0 so I never get to play at my payout. Must have messaged EA supper once a month for the last year or so and to no avail :(
  • Options
    This would be ideal! Heading to hq right after this. I have to say - took a long weekend with the gf - I ignored arena and must say the game is a lot less stressful.
    Also - I am est but my hours correspond better with Europe. I’m done with mostly everything at 6am. If I could change both arenas to that time would be AWESOME!
  • Options
    About time we have that option
    Discord chats have monopolized long enough.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    why change them?

People move every now and again. Some people move many time zones. Would you like to never make your payout unless you set up an alarm to wake up in the middle of the night because of an inability to change your payout time?
  • Options
    Modulous wrote: »
    I support such an idea. If only for our men & women in uniform.
    sying wrote: »
    why change them?

People move every now and again. Some people move many time zones. Would you like to never make your payout unless you set up an alarm to wake up in the middle of the night because of an inability to change your payout time?

Yep
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    I've already asked through emails and such, but it hasn't been even passed on to the development team. I hate my post times at 6am. Yes!! I support this!!.
  • Options
    I support it too.
  • Options
    YES!
    I would be very pleased to not have to fight for payout exactly when it's time to have dinner, put the kids to bed, etc...
    quality of life improvement!!
  • Options
    If you posted on here, please also reply to the linked thread above at Answers HQ. I was told that that post is more likely to get the devs attention if it gets enough support.
  • Options
    About time we have that option
    Discord chats have monopolized long enough.

And you think this would change that? Lol
  • Options
    Hopefully, if enough responses, devs can act on this quicker than ticket counters. Giving people just the option of doing it would go a long way.
  • Options
    Yeah, I really believe that this would keep a lot of players from quitting and would also retain new players who may balk at the time constraints.
    Hopefully, if enough responses, devs can act on this quicker than ticket counters. Giving people just the option of doing it would go a long way.

• Options
    +1