Biggest issue in the game - Bounty Hunters are bad

Putnam
194 posts Member
edited January 2018
And they are required in Dark Side Territory Battles which forces us to gear a really bad faction... They need a rework or a new character or something.

Troopers and starck are awesome, I’m glad to gear them. They are useful in more than one area of this game. Can’t say that about bounty hunters.

Switching over to light side TB, even the requirements there are worth gearing....Phoenix is a good team, chs and rolo better than average characters.....Phoenix was even reworked to add zetas! Where is the bounty hunter love?

The problem is the bounty hunter faction is made SO important in DSTB and they are so bad overall

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Yes please!
  • Options
    No doubt. I’ve been working on them and it’s a gut punch every time I put a piece of gear on them.
  • Options
    I wouldn’t call this the biggest issue of the game but I do agree they are bad. Thermal detonators are just horrible.
  • Options
    I will say I ran a thermal detonator scoundrel team to beat the crit chance mod challenge and heist events in the past and had fun with it but with all the cleanse and everything they don't really work in the other game modes and thermal detonators definitely need to be reworked also Nute has one of the best detonators and isn't a bounty hunter so can't be used in those missions
  • Putnam
    194 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    It jus
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I wouldn’t call this the biggest issue of the game but I do agree they are bad. Thermal detonators are just horrible.

The biggest issue they can realistically and easily fix. Obviously they can’t fix the paywall problem, and i wouldn’t want them too. It drives revenue and keeps them employed and able to come out with new content.

• Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

If I recall correctlly they take 2 turns to go off. Match could be over by then. Make it 1 turn and increase damage a bit and make bounty hunters great again
  • Options
    Thermal detonators are kinda pointless anyway, they can be cleaned off or like u said, the match could be over before they go off