4* fotp viable behind poe?

Benr3600
1098 posts Member
edited February 2016
Does anybody still use black Ant Man after his 7* bug fix and Poe gutting? I am currently farming Rey and her and Ant Man require a crap load of energy for their five nodes, but the very useful gear drops on his nodes is making me want to continue farming him. Thoughts?
Post edited by Benr3600 on

Replies

• Options
    GS. A 4* FOTP can be easily one-shot before Poe taunts.
  • Options
    Bumped for change in OP
  • Options
    Even a 7* FOTP is squishy. Lot's toons can one shot a 4*.
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Post edited by Rogan_Ban84 on
  • Options
    4 star is a bad idea, before poe got neutered, yes it would be fine. Now, You need to wait till 6star.
    But will still most likely die before poe gets the chance to taunt if youre against a fast team.
    Might I suggest daka as your tank?. She is kill priority number 1 in 98% of all team comps because of her revives, heals and stuns essentially making her a tank without needing a turn to taunt.

shhh don't tell everyone...lol
  • Options
    goobstoob wrote: »
    4 star is a bad idea, before poe got neutered, yes it would be fine. Now, You need to wait till 6star.
    But will still most likely die before poe gets the chance to taunt if youre against a fast team.
    Might I suggest daka as your tank?. She is kill priority number 1 in 98% of all team comps because of her revives, heals and stuns essentially making her a tank without needing a turn to taunt.

shhh don't tell everyone...lol

Lol you know what, I may erase what I said.
  • Options
    haha, obviously smart people know this, but i think it's a factor that is often overlooked for many. I for one am replacing poe in my droid squad with Daka (currently only have her 5* almost 6 though)
  • Options
    goobstoob wrote: »
    haha, obviously smart people know this, but i think it's a factor that is often overlooked for many. I for one am replacing poe in my droid squad with Daka (currently only have her 5* almost 6 though)

I hate seeing her in any builds.