Phase 2/4 tank resist

I just started haat a few weeks ago and when I first did phase 2, I could get maybe 30% damage with a resistance team. I got more gear and finally got r2 number crunch zeta and since then, I can only do 15% damage.

After I got the zeta, the tank has started resisting expose maybe 75% of the time. I have poe, trooper, and finn around 75% potency. When i use poes taunt, it will always get resisted or expose a single target. I have tried a jedi rey lead and finn lead, but it resists almost everything even with the tenacity down debuff. Rey, r2, and bb8 are all g12, poe, finn, trooper g11. Am I having a run of unbelievably bad luck? People in my guild with less geared resistance are doing the whole phase. Teams I have tried are rey (lead), r2, bb8, cls, rey. Finn (L), poe, trooper, bb8, r2. Finn (L), poe, RJT, bb8, r2. I have seen videos and I think these teams should be able to solo or do most of phase 2 or 4. But I am getting almost 0 synergy with the team because 1. Expose is resisted or 2. Expose doesn't happen (resistance trooper primary 65% on basic). Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    I've run classic Resistance in hAAT for a long time, and I've come to accept that there are times when RNG goes against me for long streaks. Some of those bad streaks can be horrendous. Today, I counted 17 turns in a row during a topple in phase 4 that I didn't land an expose (yeah... I count those things because I'm a bit OCD like that). Basically wasted the entire topple. But, I was able to recover and clear the phase.

I don't really have any advice except, make sure you have tenacity down from BB8, and slow from RT on the Tank because they do most of the damage during topple, and keep RT buffed to keep him from getting killed in the air strike if you use them in P4. And, cross your fingers?
  • Tyrael1701
    87 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Yeah, I never lose anyone to airstrike, but enrage timer gets me. I set it up so tank has tenacity down and speed down before topple, but resists poe every time or expose doesn't land with trooper so the tank gains tm. So when poe goes again, can only basic and tank gets tm. And trooper only lands expose maybe 50%, so tank gets more tm.

3 raids in a row where the entire time resists and I only do 2m damage before enrage because of resists.