Tb Rebels overpower?

Prev1
In phase 6 the battle are very hard...too?
I play a battle with six zeta and i can't reach 4/4, for me it isn't normal.
My ds are strong, a lot of g12 and g11, a lot of zeta but i take 3 3/4.
Too hard for me

Bug report? All rebels stunned after stun can attack...what doing stun if their no lose him turn?

Replies

• Options
    EA doesn't care. basically, they want you to spend money on exclusive toons to fill platoons that make the fights easier. its all a plot to get you to spend money.
  • Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Careful there
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Just had Nihilus, Zaul, Zavage, Zylo and Vader get smashed on 1/4...

Had the same issue with Palpatine shocking all only for them to instantly buff and smash back.

If that's not insane i have no clue what is...

Vast majority of my guild just deploy in the final 2 days as it's simply not enjoyable seeing toons get battered. I get it needs to be a challenge but it feels like a way to deflate players into submission. It's not a bug it's just soul destroying.

I run Sith in arena. Hence working on a dark side plan B.
  • Options
    Running a Nihilus lead in DSTB can be a suicide run. With no protection (all health), the Rebel Strafing Run's bonus damage of 40-60% of max health can be devastating. Pair that with the Elite Pilot's ability to reset their cooldowns and its game over.
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    Options
    If you don’t fill the platoons, the rebels have a 50% chance to cleanse all their debuffs at the start of their turns. Hence why your stuns don’t stick.
  • Options
    Yeah it is very hard.
    Yeah, it is WAI.
    This is end game content.
    P6 of LS TB can be clean just with luke and few others .
    Bring all your DS to g12, give them gold pieces, zeta’s, and then you’ll be able to do 4/4.
  • Options
    msb14 wrote: »
    If you don’t fill the platoons, the rebels have a 50% chance to cleanse all their debuffs at the start of their turns. Hence why your stuns don’t stick.

Ooooh that's new, **** rebels, i think stun don't make him a turn, but i wrong....thx
  • Putnam
    194 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I had no problems on TB, maybe you’re using the wrong teams.

4/4 on all phases with Zeers troopers (g10), nightsisters (g12, zetad), palp lead empire, and a sith them with nihilus in there

It could be the team composition, could be mods, or it could be platoons. Platoons are important
  • Options
    Nemman wrote: »
    Yeah it is very hard.
    Yeah, it is WAI.
    Bring all your DS to g12, give them gold pieces, zeta’s, and then you’ll be able to do 4/4.

No, it is not end game content. It is the same level of content as LSTB and it gives same rewards. But LSTB is an order of magnitude easier and is actually more enjoyable to play. DSTB is just a design failure.
  • Options
    msb14 wrote: »

Because every guild has 5 Wompas, 3 MTs, 4 Zombies, 5 FO Ex, and 6 KRU just ready to deploy.
  • Options
    My https://swgoh.gg/u/lordinuy/, i play empire on arena, i've a lot of g12, a lot of zeta, very good mod and i can't do 4/4. I've thrawn, death, krennic full maxed, g12 shore and storm, g11 veers palp tfp tarkin rg....what kind of equip must have?
  • Options
    Zambor wrote: »
    Yeah it is very hard.
    Yeah, it is WAI.

No, it is not end game content. It is the same level of content as LSTB and it gives same rewards. But LSTB is an order of magnitude easier and is actually more enjoyable to play. DSTB is just a design failure.

and what is end game content ? haat? :D:D comon may wake up and man up..

im usuing only free to play characters and did 4/4 4/4 3/4 last phase withnout single platoon bonus..
  • LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    i think
    Putnam wrote: »
    I had no problems on TB, maybe you’re using the wrong teams.

4/4 on all phases with Zeers troopers (g10), nightsisters (g12, zetad), palp lead empire, and a sith them with nihilus in there

It could be the team composition, could be mods, or it could be platoons. Platoons are important
    collapsE wrote: »
    Zambor wrote: »
    Yeah it is very hard.
    Yeah, it is WAI.

im usuing only free to play characters and did 4/4 4/4 3/4 last phase withnout single platoon bonus..

share what team you use to do 4/4 4/4 3/4

I play [1)zader, zidious, zoba, zihilus zzthrawn (3/4)..almost completed but the air attack killed me almost all the pg
    2)palp tfp tarkin rg storm (3/4) all g11, storm g12...no chance in phase 4, the storm died all oneshot
    3)veers zkrennic zdeath shore snow ...like up, shore died alla died

I accept tips to improve teams, without payteam like ns
  • Options
    LordInuy wrote: »

I play [1)zader, zidious, zoba, zihilus zzthrawn (3/4)..almost completed but the air attack killed me almost all the pg
    2)palp tfp tarkin rg storm (3/4) all g11, storm g12...no chance in phase 4, the storm died all oneshot

veers starck snow storm magma

thrawn dt dk shore dn

ep vader tarkin st tfp and thats the team which wasnt able give 4/4 in last phase.. maybe i need to g12 ep and st.. not sure if it make that much difference as i got smoked.. no platoons no fun
  • Options
    LordInuy wrote: »

veers starck snow storm magma

thrawn dt dk shore dn

ep vader tarkin st tfp and thats the team which wasnt able give 4/4 in last phase.. maybe i need to g12 ep and st.. not sure if it make that much difference as i got smoked.. no platoons no fun

zeta and gear of your troopers team? i can't use starck for 5 shard and i've not the credit to buy it but normally i use him
  • collapsE
    206 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    starck and veers zeta .. magma starck g11 rest g12
    its my haat team and that was my easiest battle not giving rebels single turn
  • Options
    starck and veers zeta .. magma starck g11 rest g12
    its my haat team

very good gearing, thx for tips
  • Options
    I have a zeta on Veers, DT and shore g11, snow, starck, and Veers all g10
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If they were all stunned then yes report it.
  • Options
    Yeah it is very hard.
    Yeah, it is WAI.

Naaaaah. P6 should be endgame level. I’ve said it a few times over that TB should scale with each phase.
    G7 should be able to clear P1, G8 able to clear P2, g9 for P3 and so on and so forth. Now not saying those clears should be guaranteed if you hit those gear levels, but it shouldn’t be a hair pulling experience. These rebels have insanely OP kits and OP stats. No reason for that at all.
  • Options

Yes, end game content is HAAT and certain events. Territory battles are not end-game content, they are for everyone.
    I'm glad that you did last phase, though I assure you that it has nothing to do with f2p or p2p characters, only with how long you have been playing. I guess you have been playing since the release of the game, because currently DS TB is impossible even for people who have been playing for a year and this is not normal.
  • Options
    i dont play even year lol and im not whale.. i just choose play ds from start ...
  • Options
    You can read the information tab, their hoth rebel soldier is better than ours...lol
    Better hp up chance, better healing % and counter chance
  • Options
    I have a strong Dark Side since I invested in DS toons way more than in LS, the first 5 phases are quite easy for me. In phase 6 however I cannot even kill a single enemy in wave 4. "Classical" First Order (no KRU etc.) with all Zetas and 3 of them G12, 2 G11 with decent mods as well as Empire with 2 Zetas, 3 G12, 1 G11, 1 G10 can't pull off a win there. Sith only managed 2/4 with 2 Zetas, 1 G12, 3 G11, 1 G10.
    On Lightside TB I only need a Zeta on Jyn's Leadership ability and 2 G11, 1 G10, 2 G9 to get an easy win.
    And in my opinion this is the biggest problem, there is no sense of accomplishment when you are just getting demolished with way better toons, than those you need for LSTB where you can win easier with less effort.

The battles are much harder for DS although they are the weaker faction in most people's eyes as well as being the smaller one. Those rebels kits are tuned strongly against DS toons who rely heavilly on debuffs, but when these get cleansed and the enemies are being healed every 2 turns, you don't stand a chance.
    And not being able to fill all platoons because of all those P2W characters makes it even worse, because on top of their strong kits the rebels also get massive advantages through their platoon abilities.

For me Dark Side Territory Battles are fun until Phase 5, but Phase 6 is just frustrating. Because right now there is no way for me to become considerably better, because there is not much room left for improvement when most things are already on their peak, except for the Premium platoon units.

The Dark Side faction as a whole and this TB need an overhaul to be somewhat balanced.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    The problem such as it is three fold

1 DSTB was designed to be harder. It just is and that's good thing as it was released later and was designed around rosters with better gp.
    2 Dark side rosters are weaker. No matter how much you focus darkside there are three or four light side teams better than anything the darkside can put out.
    3 There are less dark side characters so we have more chance of platoons taking the characters we want to play with.
  • Lekrom1982
    343 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I got stuck in an infinite loop in P7 with a g11 Zylo and maul on my side and an elite soldier and elite commander in wave 2. I couldn't get either of them beaten through the heals, taunts and foresight, and they could not do enough damage to prevent Maul or Zylo from recovering health or protection with my attacks. Being able to cleanse, heal and taunt every 2nd turn is quite broken whichever way you look at it.

After about 30min I just put it on auto basic so I could lose and get on with my life.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    As someone said on Reddit (sorry I can't give credit as I can't find the post)

Luke: "Is the dark side stronger?"
    Yoda: "No, no, no. Quicker, easier, more seductive."
    Luke: "Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong"
  • Options
    Ahahhah sure, quick, easier and more seductive ahhahah thx for thati like it
  • Options
    I al finding it garbage that the rebel commander is able to cleanse Mother’s plague. A non cleansing locked debuff can be cleansed by an NPC because there is no dark side love. This is as bad as Bizzard’s Dev Warlock love affair.
  • Options
    I al finding it garbage that the rebel commander is able to cleanse Mother’s plague. A non cleansing locked debuff can be cleansed by an NPC because there is no dark side love. This is as bad as Bizzard’s Dev Warlock love affair.

When they heal, and hit 100% it clears plague,, . . .