time for new items in gw store

It is very simple, many players allready have buyed all desired shards to 7*, what left is crap or nothing at all.
Any chance for new shards in store or new shards in rotation ?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Collect them all, it's good for GP.

After that save some and spend the rest on toons you already have, it's a good source of shard shop currency which can be used for gear.
  • Options
    Kru and fosftp are hitting the ftp board soon, we could get lucky gw hasn't had anyone added since that
    Phoenix dude
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    That's true.... But I don't think we are that lucky.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Collect them all, it's good for GP.

After that save some and spend the rest on toons you already have, it's a good source of shard shop currency which can be used for gear.

I doing that, but that dont mean i will love to have more char shards to buy, still have some very interesing chars at 5 or less *.
  • Options
    Couldn’t agree more, bring in some new items. All the ships you put in gw I’ve got 7*, I’m down to farming Poggle because I’ve got everyone else at 7*. Maybe Kylo’s ship or gear, can always use gear. Just something different.
  • Options
    Yes, they need to bring some more items into the GW store. Some more ships would be a good start.
  • Options
    I have every char from cantina, arena and GW... A freaking year without a single adition in those stores :S its just ridiculous...
    They keept adding every new toon into cantina/hard nodes and TB shipments :S or maybe (if we are lucky) guild shipmens...

We have, at least gear/Z to buy in guild/TB/fleet shipments but just nothing from cantina/arena/GW

Pleaaaaaase add gear, Zs, mods or ship omegas to those forgoten shipments!!! As well as some new chars, be more generous with the player base!!!
  • Options
    Bah, they have no mony from these stores, adding more and more itens to main crystal store is thing they do, with every time expansion of number of options. You have here cca 2x more items to buy than 1 y ago. Mayby even 3x.
  • Misogi1981
    31 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    To be fair, it kinda takes a long time to wipe out all the stores and have everything maxed out unless you're just coming in top 10 everywhere every single day like a boss, but I agree. Need more stuff in the stores. It's been what, about a year since anything was added to the shops? Nothing since phoenix that I can remember anyway other than Cassian's ship I guess? Time for some new stuff, even if it just means putting more gear everywhere, or at least expanding the shard store's inventory to be bigger than 6 slots.
  • Options
    Well, i play game for over year and have maxed out arena, gw and need only 1 ship and 2 chars random apearing at ships store to max out it too, and i rank around 200- 300 place in arena/ships.