Will Ships Ever Get Out of the Dark Ages?

43 of the top 50 on my shard are now Chimaera; all but ONE of those Fleets has Biggs in the starting lineup (but I suppose that can't be helped.)

There's gotta be some new Ships getting released soon, right? No JKA or GK Jedi Starfighters? Please, let's get Dooku's Solar Sailer in the mix. This concern dovetails nicely IMO with the long-ignored Separatist rework, yes? I'm not a GG owner but seeing the Invisible Hand would be a most welcome opponent or even the rumored Nute Gunray capital ship. Please, something, anything.

Replies

• Options
    Agreed. We still have the droid assist to be developed, a way to farm some other mod that I occasionally wonder about. We have characters that had a ship, why not put it in game? It would help (or hurt?) regarding TB squadrons (platoons) with a little variety. Don’t get me started on the platoon rant...
  • Options
    The worst part is simply that everyone uses the same ships. More choices would for sure make ships more fun.

A ship raid too. Do it CG. You know we want it..
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • Options
    More first order and resistance ships and their respective capital ships please devs!
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Moved to correct sub forum

yeah, sure, bury it where threads go to die...