EXP. Shop!

dimi4a
1558 posts Member
edited January 2018
How about a new shop with gear and shards, with Experience Tokens converted from Experience Points earned from battles and activities after player Level 85 is reached, much like the Shard Shop.

Replies

• Options
    Because there's no guarantee 85 will remain the cap.
  • Options
    dimi4a wrote: »
    Kyngzilla wrote: »

Well all the exp. earned after lvl. 85 is going to waste, so i thought this can be a nice addition to the game!

I think it's a good idea. I'm always a fan of more shops and more avenues to obtain gear and shards.
  • Terpentin300
    244 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    snowhut wrote: »
    dimi4a wrote: »

Well all the exp. earned after lvl. 85 is going to waste, so i thought this can be a nice addition to the game!

I think it's a good idea. I'm always a fan of more shops and more avenues to obtain gear and shards.

7238fa83bbb90477a2ff0ee0e9d6c055e4200b63f53a32e758cb73a056057a95.jpg

• Options

So what, then you just stop earning tokens until you reach the new level cap. Then you begin earning tokens again
  • Options
    This or a straight up ally point store
  • Options
    Not a bad idea, especially if it featured lower level gear that is hard to come by. It bothers me the I'm at level cap and I have to spend energy to farm green gear. Could you imaging having to farm low level gear in an MMO when you're at endgame? Why don't we make endgame feel like endgame...