Who’s been your pain

What toon for you has been the most annoying to gear? For me although kenobi was tough I think fulcrum has been quite the annoyance.

Replies

• Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I haven't experienced the pain of gearing General Kenobi yet but I find the Phoenix squad an awful bunch to gear up. So many mk5 stun guns are needed which means 50 mk3 carbantis every time too... Awful.
  • Options
    Han Solo, from g10 to g11 it is some other world pain.
  • Options
    Imperial troopers are awful.
  • Options
    Boba is pretty awful to g9
  • Options
    Shore trooper from g11 to g12 makes me want to cry.
  • Options
    Thrawn is so annoying, his gear is repetitive
  • DedrickRogue
    924 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Globuhl wrote: »
    I haven't experienced the pain of gearing General Kenobi yet but I find the Phoenix squad an awful bunch to gear up. So many mk5 stun guns are needed which means 50 mk3 carbantis every time too... Awful.

So much this. Working all 5(6) Phoenix members at once was maddening. Granted, they're absolutely worth it, but wow what a slog of everyone requiring a ton of the same hugely in-demand pieces.

I took 4/6 to g11, Zeb to g9 and Sabine to g8 before I needed a break. I'll get back at finish off the last 2 eventually, but gotta get r1 and troopers finished first. Troopers have been a breeze compared to the struggle that was Phoenix.

[edit] I think Greedo is probably the worst single character gear in the game. At least with GK, RHan or Fulcrum you're getting an awesome character out of it. Greedo needs like 5 cuffs, 6 guns and 8 carbs, plus some raid only and he only gets used in 2 battles total twice a month.
  • Options
    Globuhl wrote: »

So much this. Working all 5(6) Phoenix members at once was maddening. Granted, they're absolutely worth it, but wow what a slog of everyone requiring a ton of the same hugely in-demand pieces.

I took 4/6 to g11, Zeb to g9 and Sabine to g8 before I needed a break. I'll get back at finish off the last 2 eventually, but gotta get r1 and troopers finished first. Troopers have been a breeze compared to the struggle that was Phoenix.

I don’t feel the pain for them, don’t have them geared up or worked on at all, still don’t have thrawn. But I can imagine it was rough
  • Options
    GK, mostly because I had saved up for him four times before I finally finished gearing him up. First, I got interrupted by CLS who stole most of his gear. Then I was almost ready and KRU caught my eye and stole most of the gear. Then once again I was getting close and Rey-J came along and stole the gear. Finally I finished him up after that by just giving him the gear ASAP instead of storing it all in reserve for one big run to g12.
  • Options
    I'm currently working on G10 Raid Han & G6 GK & G7 Thrawn... Oh well..