Rebel Team Advice

I currently am running a team of Wiggs, OB, Ezra, and Thrawn. I have Chirrut at gear 8 4* and am currently gearing up Baze. When Chaze is ready, who should I plug them in for? Thanks for the help!

https://swgoh.gg/u/bhon18/

Replies

• Options
    I would say OB and Ezra
  • Options
    I agree. Wedge and biggs do so much damage for you. I love ezra and used him in arena, but his damage is very low compared to wiggs.
  • Options
    Does Wiggs, Chaze, and Thrawn hold up decently on defense?
  • Options
    It should.
    In my shard, we saw alot of wiggs, chaze r2 in the top 50 at one point, but thrawn is very good as well.
  • Options
    Just curiosity, will chirrut 4* and Baze 3* work better than OB and Ezra? I am a bit lost with Chaze combo.

P.S: You said gearing up Baze but I can't see him even in your collection, is it wrong or something? xD
  • Options
    Just got Baze this morning, it hasn't updated on the site yet.
  • Options
    That's a good question though...should I wait until I can get Chaze up in stars?
  • TheQwe
    27 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Yeah I'm in the same boat as you that's why I'm asking haha, my team is Wiggs, Ezra, STH and Boba and I could work on them but not sure if it is worth it to spend like 2,5k crystals to unlock Baze 3*. (I haven't unlock node yet, I'm level 70 only)

Let's advanced players give us advice :D
  • Options
    lol that's what's great about the forum, plenty of advanced players that have been in the same boat as us..
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    I believe the common opinion on the forum seems to be that baze doesn't need stars but Chirrut does. I'm not really sure of the reasoning behind that but I've seen it a lot.
  • TheQwe
    27 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    It is said that tanks like Baze doesn't need stars to shine, specially with Chirrut at his side. However, I think there are two important factors involved: the time of your shard (for instance full 7* squads) and mods of course.

P.S: I'm not sure enough that spending 2,5k crystals just to unlock Baze 3* is worthy. It's a huge amount of crystals to spend on refreshes at least for me.
  • Options
    Baze gets huge increases in protection at higher gear levels. Add a protection arrow, protection triangle, protection circle and protection cross and you can go over 70k protection at g12.

Just keep gearing him up
  • Options
    Mobewan wrote: »
    Baze gets huge increases in protection at higher gear levels. Add a protection arrow, protection triangle, protection circle and protection cross and you can go over 70k protection at g12.

Just keep gearing him up

So would you say that crystals used to unlock him are worthy?
  • Options
    Imo old.ben is a better tank in my opinion. U don't have to waste another slot in the team and are much more versatile.however OB needs a fast r2

R2 comes back end of February or early March, so u have to decide if u want to invest in chaze. Keep in mind that they are worthless in raids, cause u can't 7 star them for half a year
  • TheQwe
    27 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Imo old.ben is a better tank in my opinion. U don't have to waste another slot in the team and are much more versatile.however OB needs a fast r2

R2 comes back end of February or early March, so u have to decide if u want to invest in chaze. Keep in mind that they are worthless in raids, cause u can't 7 star them for half a year

My primary focus for now is to climb arena and I heard that Wiggs, Chaze and another one can be a really good squad.

I think I won't be ready for this R2 event cause it all depends if EP event comes back mid of February or something like that before R2, he would my fifth slot with Stormy, Vader, Tarkin and TFP. Moreover, I started a few days ago to farm OB from guild stores so he isn't even unlocked lol

• Options
    @TheQwe
    I didnt buy baze crystals early on. Luckily i was in a heroic guild so i got GK after a few months. But at one point, everyone in top 50 had chaze who are very difficult to deal with without chaze or gk. Recently, i ended up gearing and farming them anyway, and i wish i had invested in him earlier.

Old ben is a good alternative, but if you can afford Baze or even better, if you get Baze as your first chromium, then go for it.
  • Options
    TheQwe wrote: »

My primary focus for now is to climb arena and I heard that Wiggs, Chaze and another one can be a really good squad.

I think I won't be ready for this R2 event cause it all depends if EP event comes back mid of February or something like that before R2, he would my fifth slot with Stormy, Vader, Tarkin and TFP. Moreover, I started a few days ago to farm OB from guild stores so he isn't even unlocked lol

palp will definelty come back before r2 bro .
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I run a CLS (g 12 2 zeta lead) with Chaze and Wiggs and can't hold an arena rank - slipping all the time, even though 4 or 5 of my team (except Baze) have the 30 speed arrow mods too.

What I see working a lot for rebels is CLS lead, R2 (who needs to be fast), Raid Han andeither Chaze or Wiggs.

Rebels under CLS lead zeta always hit back (like Dooku). R2 offers protection on his smoke screen so get that up first, especially if running Wiggs rather than Chaze as there will be no taunters.

CLS could do with the 2nd zeta re: 100% tenacity - which is useful if R2 exposes him, less chance to be debuffed.

Raid Han should also have some speed too - to keep hitting hard relentlessly - same with Wiggs.

The only issue I see are a lot of Nightsister teams and Ewok teams springing up that are dominating arena when the teams themselves are no where near being maxed level - strange and scary.

So ultimately - I'd suggest working on the sisters or the murder bears, lol